Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

any chance of a restock for the space jams or should I just resort to resale?

These will restock periodically throughout the year. Usually end of May Nike restocks a bunch of styles. Any new high profile retail locations will get them for grand openings, etc. not saying it will be easy, but it will happen.

thanks guys - yeah I failed hard on the abundant supply because I spent too much money when these dropped. I'll hold out for a restock, but at least resale isn't rape right now...

thanks guys - yeah I failed hard on the abundant supply because I spent too much money when these dropped. I'll hold out for a restock, but at least resale isn't rape right now...

Resell is low $280-300 maybe you find someone selling for retail plus shipping. I wouldn't hold out for a restock

Last edited:
Resell is pretty good if you're a buyer now. Locally for me, it's retail and probably just a bit more, which would have been gas money (and parking depending on where you go) had you gone to the store

im finally returning my defective pair to nike so now im down to 2 pairs instead of 3.
all good tho because i should have a 00 pair on the way in lightly used condition.

I wore my pair yesterday. I cleaned them up last night and can't tell you how happy I am that Nike decided to use blue tint on the soles so they don't yellow quickly  and badly show dirt like the 72-10's. 

The high patent leather cut on the Space Jams is awesome, when I look back at previous 11s, like the 72-10s, the Space Jams look way better.  The shape of the shoe is also superior.  

im finally returning my defective pair to nike so now im down to 2 pairs instead of 3.
all good tho because i should have a 00 pair on the way in lightly used condition.
Wait I thought you already had an 00 pair based upon those pics posted a week or so ago. Those 00 XIs looked so good until it made me mad lmao.

Nevermind...just went back and noticed 00 Space Jams were all that was missing from that timeframe. 

Last edited:

Wait I thought you already had an 00 pair based upon those pics posted a week or so ago. Those 00 XIs looked so good until it made me mad lmao.

Nevermind...just went back and noticed 00 Space Jams were all that was missing from that timeframe. 

:lol: i honestly used to have the complete set in brand new condition but sold it off when i thought i was retiring from shoes. i searched for YEARS to get that set too but i didnt feel any gratification when i finally completed it :smh:

that said, im slowly building it again. i should have 3/5 of the set once the 00s arrive. the cool greys and columbias will be painful to get in the condition that i would want.

View media item 2373354

Are the 09 jams still worth anything, or dropping because of the 2016 version?

I still have a DS pair.  Never gonna wear them.  Might try to sell/trade them for something else. 

yikes....good call returning!  I wouldn't wear those, and you can't resell.

Yea I didn't notice when I first got them dice it's not obvious from the side. I tried them on and immediately noticed when I looked down.
I can get over some flaws but this one was hard to deal with. I honestly don't even know why I held on to them for so long.

I still have a DS pair.  Never gonna wear them.  Might try to sell/trade them for something else. 

Some people like them. You probably won't get a great amount for them but you should get some decent returns.

Big j did you get a replacement pair?

Last edited:

Some people like them. You probably won't get a great amount for them but you should get some decent returns.

Big j did you get a replacement pair?

I didn't bother. I actually have been hoarding 3 pairs so I'll be down to 2 now.

What was the defect?

The sole on the right shoe wasn't aligned properly.
View media item 2374084
View media item 2374249
At first I thought you meant the PL on the toe box, I'm like oh that's not that bad... Then I saw the toe cap... Yikes
Did you at least get a good discount code?

Back
Top Bottom