Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

this gives jb a reason to start over with colorways. Its gotta be concords next year...........Its been long enough.

Out here in Vegas for the week. Every bum on the strip is rocking these. Thankful that I passed on my reserved pair [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Flame on[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I let these boys rot in reserve on Nike + [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with your decision, but the Holiday XI release is always one of the most mass produced Jordans every year. It's not a surprise that you would see a bunch of people on the street wearing them at any given time in any given city

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with your decision, but the Holiday XI release is always one of the most mass produced Jordans every year. It's not a surprise that you would see a bunch of people on the street wearing them at any given time in any given city

Yea I guess it just solidified my choice seeing like 20 bros wearing the same kicks on the same day. If you like these, hope you got them. Just my observation and opinion. Good luck to all those still looking for theirs.

Last edited:

Yea I guess it just solidified my choice seeing like 20 bros wearing the same kicks on the same day. If you like these, hope you got them. Just my observation and opinion. Good luck to all those still looking for theirs.
Hipster

I know it's your opinion, but it's my opinion that you give people too much power over you. Anyone who passes on something they want because of other people they'll probably never see again does.
exactly. i never get it when people say they dont want/like a certain shoe because they see many people wearing their pairs. either you like the shoe, or ya dont. however many people wearing theirs has nothing to do with it. that makes no sense.

i think the shoe is beautiful. its still the same beautiful shoe even if i see 20 people rocking it. nothing on the shoe changed cause of those 20 people wearing theirs....unless those 20 people come over and each stomp on ya pair. then maaaybe lol. but otherwise, u only playing games wit yaself in ya head.

Last edited:
exactly. i never get it when people say they dont want/like a certain shoe because they see many people wearing their pairs. either you like the shoe, or ya dont. however many people wearing theirs has nothing to do with it. that makes no sense.

i think the shoe is beautiful. its still the same beautiful shoe even if i see 20 people rocking it. nothing on the shoe changed cause of those 20 people wearing theirs....unless those 20 people come over and each stomp on ya pair. then maaaybe lol. but otherwise, u only playing games wit yaself in ya head.
BINGO!

Add this to pet peeves. People that say "OH, NOW EVERYBODY LIKES (Insert upcoming releases)" or "I thought nobody liked (insert current release that sold out immediately)".

But that's a different thread, smdh

Ever since these dropped, I can't bring myself to rock any of the low patent pairs. They just look fufu to me now. smh. 

:lol: I do agree.
How can you take someone serious when they don't like a shoe because people have been wearing them?
That exclusive crap got people liking stuff they really don't like. :smh:

Ever since these dropped, I can't bring myself to rock any of the low patent pairs. They just look fufu to me now. smh. 
Agreed. I try to grab lows with the thickest patent leather that I can find but geez it's so thin compared to 16 Space Jams. This dude a follow on IG came a across a potential game worn bred low and its patent leather was cut just like 16 Space Jams smh. Don't get me wrong I still love 11 lows but 16 Space Jams is still a game changer in my eyes. Also the lateral support of the higher patent leather is just so much more comfy

:lol: I do agree.
How can you take someone serious when they don't like a shoe because people have been wearing them?
That exclusive crap got people liking stuff they really don't like. :smh:

I agree. You buy a shoe because you like it, regardless of how many other people have it. If that bothers you, just wait a year, and those people will have moved on to other stuff.

Agreed. I try to grab lows with the thickest patent leather that I can find but geez it's so thin compared to 16 Space Jams. This dude a follow on IG came a across a potential game worn bred low and its patent leather was cut just like 16 Space Jams smh. Don't get me wrong I still love 11 lows but 16 Space Jams is still a game changer in my eyes. Also the lateral support of the higher patent leather is just so much more comfy
I was mostly referring to AJ11's released between 2008-2015, but I do agree with what you said about 11 lows. I've seen images of MJ's game worn AJ11 low from 96 and the cut is way higher from what we've gotten in the past. I would love to see Jordan 11's drop from now on in space jam 16' fashion. 

I was mostly referring to AJ11's released between 2008-2015, but I do agree with what you said about 11 lows. I've seen images of MJ's game worn AJ11 low from 96 and the cut is way higher from what we've gotten in the past. I would love to see Jordan 11's drop from now on in space jam 16' fashion. 
Man that would be so great but both of MJs worn colorways have been released. I doubt they do it with any other colorways. Lets keep hope alive lmao

Why be up on this thread if all you have to say is that you are thankful you don't have this pair?  That's pure hater mentality.  I like to post about stuff I appreciate, but I've never been one to go find threads of shoes I don't like and say I'm glad I don't have these because that would just make other people think "wow this dude has been trying to justify in his head for this long that he passed on these and he finally found a reason to justify it for himself!"

To be fair, '16 Jams might be the best 11 retro of all time-in terms of quality, materials and craftsmanship.

Honestly, I wish JB put this much effort into more of their retros.. Imagine what we could have if they did so.

To be fair, '16 Jams might be the best 11 retro of all time-in terms of quality, materials and craftsmanship.

Honestly, I wish JB put this much effort into more of their retros.. Imagine what we could have if they did so.
This just shows us that JB listens to us when they want to. They read the forums and social media post that complain about patent cuts. Just like when Nightwing complains about tech or materials they change the wording lmao. Something tells me the next OG Jordan 3 will have better quality too. They know TB3 sucked. They have an entire sales and marketing team running analytics on sales, returns, etc... 

This just shows us that JB listens to us when they want to. They read the forums and social media post that complain about patent cuts. Just like when Nightwing complains about tech or materials they change the wording lmao. Something tells me the next OG Jordan 3 will have better quality too. They know TB3 sucked. They have an entire sales and marketing team running analytics on sales, returns, etc... 

100%

Nightwing is probably my favorite YT sneaker reviewer and I'm sure JB listens to him especially on the performance standpoint (along with Kickgenius). Delz is also pretty on point with retro reviews, even if he can be really corny at times.

All of this considered, I think retros have increased exponentially in quality from 2006-now, with the majority of that growth occurring after 2014 (along with the price increases, unfortunately).

Not for nothing but JB really got a lot of our minds set that all 11's outside of the '16 SJ's are now inferior :lol:

Back
Top Bottom