Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Lmao yeah, probably. Man, even on the internet I do something dumb lol..oh well, that's my good laugh I provide for others for the day lol

Man what
laugh.gif
she's ideal for a sneakerhead wifey type, more so because she seems to know her stuff
When I found out about her a while ago I was blown away. Cute girl + semi-knowledgeable about sneakers = winning formula. Its like finding a 4 leaf clover.

But the novelty wears off after a while and her videos get real vanilla plain after that.

Watching NW's SJ video after seeing hers and I realized why he's my go-to. You can actually learn something.

I love it!! NT starts to nit pick at her like poor QC on a pair of J's!! Widows peaks, creasing..."Oh....and her voice is annoying" Shall we start a list of top 5 "Shoe-tubers" of 2016?! 
roll.gif

That's normal.

Big homie, why is the pic of my pairs being taken down constantly? Care to explain... Just asking. Want to make sure I'm not breaking no rules.

Just because it's so many pairs.
People used to post a lot of pairs with the intent of reselling so it made it kinda bad for others that are actually keeping the pairs they post.

I saw your post and the explanation that none were for sale and thought it was ok.

I was gonna break out the spacejams today, cause it's my friend's birthday. But, I decided I'll just wear these on my own birthday, or a special event. I'll just we wear my 09 spacejams whenever I feel the urge to wear jams lol. I ended up wearing the concords today instead. Is there any "cute" sneakervloggers like shegotkicks? It's cool seeing a female sneakerhead perspective lol

So mine are scheduled to be delivered today and their on the trucc but FedEx came through already but nothing. Guess they'll come bacc?

Back
Top Bottom