Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Closed on our house today and finally broke these out.
Congrats on the cop (the house AND the shoes).

And that fit 
smokin.gif
  Original Gangsta

Just because it's so many pairs.
People used to post a lot of pairs with the intent of reselling so it made it kinda bad for others that are actually keeping the pairs they post.

I saw your post and the explanation that none were for sale and thought it was ok.

Cool I was just asking bro, you know me, I dont resale at all. And if I do, they are always years down the road and slightly used. Preciate the responce man!

Nope nothing. Tracking # doesn't indicate they tried to come either.

OK. Just be on the lookout.. Cause last year, I ordered a computer and I was home but the driver said that nobody was there. I filed a complaint.. Cause I was outside doing something to my car.. I was home

That's what you implied, on my local fb group I seen ppl offering below retail that's what I meant by that
no that's what language implies, if ppl are wanting retail back you would have said I want at most retail.... or do you not know what the words you use mean

Last edited:
i know what he mean about trying to reply but your old post is still in this reply box. we still on ezboard or what? yuku?

Man I'm jonesing bad to open my pair. Wife already gift wrapped it and I gotta wait until Christmas to open it. Hopefully got a good pair.

Watch me open some b-grade lop sided and crooked *** ish :lol:

Man I'm jonesing bad to open my pair. Wife already gift wrapped it and I gotta wait until Christmas to open it. Hopefully got a good pair.

Watch me open some b-grade lop sided and crooked *** ish :lol:

how you not gonna do the old sneaky sneaky unwrap everyone did as kids?

Just because it's so many pairs.
People used to post a lot of pairs with the intent of reselling so it made it kinda bad for others that are actually keeping the pairs they post.

I saw your post and the explanation that none were for sale and thought it was ok.

Cool I was just asking bro, you know me, I dont resale at all. And if I do, they are always years down the road and slightly used. Preciate the responce man!

All good man. It used to be way worse or maybe I'm just out of touch. Hopefully, posts like yours will be gucci in the future.
Have a good holiday.

For the ones that asked about SheGotKicksVII's social medias. She put it in her description for her French Blue 12s video. 

For those of you who are saying things like, "The PL cut is throwing me off, they'll take some getting used to.", that is merely a symptom of being brainwashed by the all the retro 11s released AFTER '01 breds. And, as we all know, there have been quite a few. Think about it, it's been 15 years since we've gotten a real, true-to-OG 11, unless you count DMPs. So all that time of getting subpar 11s you've grown accustomed to something that isn't the real thing/not like the original. Really, it's like a form of predictive programming. That is the only way to explain someone talking down on these for the 2009s. Had they came out like 2009s, I'd have easily passed.

Back
Top Bottom