Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Santa came through early. 
nthat.gif

played ball in these yesterday. don't think i'll do it again...only because it felt kind of weird not wearing lowtops after all these years.

It should get better, unless they feel anything like the Black/Red XI's from the countdown pack. The only pair of XI's to date that I've had horrible hooping experiences with. I'll probably wait a year before I play in these.

Came in to catch up on the thread and ended up watching 3 @Kiana_Torres_ vlogs . NT stays with that "precious info" :lol:
I've been watching her videos because she's mad cute lol. But she is informative. Nightwing, kickgenius, and shegotkicks are the main vlogs I watch..& jaque spade

Has anyone noticed any variation in sole color? I have a retail pair and a pair from zadehkicks and the soles have different hues but everything else appears to be the same .

I've been watching her videos because she's mad cute lol. But she is informative. Nightwing, kickgenius, and shegotkicks are the main vlogs I watch..& jaque spade
lmao yeah, I can't believe I actually watch her really long videoss. But I guess the way I see it, she's nice to look at and informative so she's like a hybrid video. Nightwing is the best for information, kickgenius is great for the performance reviews..& jaque slade has release dates lol

you guys take things too seriously
the movie sucked and i was not a kid when it came out

if i was i might have felt differently about it

i tried to watch it a few years ago for the first time
i never finished the movie
What do you mean? Looney tunes and Michael Jordan? What else more did you need? Def one of. the best movies ever made

lmao yeah, I can't believe I actually watch her really long videoss. But I guess the way I see it, she's nice to look at and informative so she's like a hybrid video. Nightwing is the best for information, kickgenius is great for the performance reviews..& jaque slade has release dates lol
Fam you talking to yourself ? 
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fam you talking to yourself ? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I was trying to quote someone..& I have no idea what happened lol. I was hoping maybe no one noticed I quoted myself....lmfao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom