Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

TO BE CLEAR.. THERE IS A GROUP OF SNEAKER HEADS.. MOSTLY OLDER FOLKS THAT HAVE WANTED OG DETAILS IN XI'S, INCLUDING THE PEAKS, FOR A VERY LONG TIME.. SO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU SAY "NOBODY" .. IVE BEEN ON NT SINCE LIKE 01/02 AND I PROMISE YOU THESE ARE DETAILS A LOT OF FOLKS WANTED.

IF YOU LIKE WIDOWLESS PEAKS AND THAT TRASH PATENT CUT FROM BEFORE.. DONT COP THESE, LET THOSE WHO APPRECIATE THEM EAT. I SURE AS HELL SKIPPED ALMOST ALL OF THOSE "TERRIBLE" XI RELEASES AND NEVER KNOCKED YOU AND WHOEVER ELSE YOU CONSIDER "NOBODY"

I'm OD late, but EVERY WORD OF THIS! #hittinghard

in love tbh.

Welp im about to be a life time subscriber lmao 
laugh.gif

GUYZ

I just now figured out the other 11s releasing next year with the navy/ carolina

DB 11

Last edited:
good, I'm glad you failed. Next time think about what supply and demand means

What did I fail at? Got 2 pair at retail....one pair in case the other other got cancelled, shoe just arrived TODAY! I haven't even listed it for sale at retail... I already stated I just want my money back if you read through the thread since shoe palace return policy is weak

What did I fail at? Got 2 pair at retail....one pair in case the other other got cancelled, shoe just arrived TODAY! I haven't even listed it for sale at retail... I already stated I just want my money back if you read through the thread since shoe palace return policy is weak
saying you just want your money back is not the same as when you said I want at least retail back for these, that implies you expected more than retail, that suggest resale

saying you just want your money back is not the same as when you said I want at least retail back for these, that implies you expected more than retail, that suggest resale

That's what you implied, on my local fb group I seen ppl offering below retail that's what I meant by that

That's what you implied, on my local fb group I seen ppl offering below retail that's what I meant by that

Just create a listing for the shoes. They will be sold quickly at that point.

Came in to catch up on the thread and ended up watching 3 @Kiana_Torres_ vlogs . NT stays with that "precious info" :lol:

Came in to catch up on the thread and ended up watching 3 @Kiana_Torres_ vlogs . NT stays with that "precious info" :lol:

Man what :lol: she's ideal for a sneakerhead wifey type, more so because she seems to know her stuff

played ball in these yesterday. don't think i'll do it again...only because it felt kind of weird not wearing lowtops after all these years.

Back
Top Bottom