Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

:rofl:
I kinda like the restocking fee, kinda deters people reselling(like you).

Who said I was reselling? If you read which you obviously failed to do, I said this was a second pair and I just wanted retail back....it was a back up pair in case the first got cancelled

Then I'm sure you'll have no problem unloading for retail+tax :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any feedback on dealing with stockx? I pulled the trigger on a pair from them. First time using their app so I'm hoping everything runs smooth.

Who said I was reselling? If you read which you obviously failed to do, I said this was a second pair and I just wanted retail back....it was a back up pair in case the first got cancelled
You did when U said " I expected to get back at least retail"

Last edited:
NT fam, I've been wearing my space jams, and if you look really closely, you can tell I've been wearing them.
Kind of freaking out. Any suggestions?

Anyone have any feedback on dealing with stockx? I pulled the trigger on a pair from them. First time using their app so I'm hoping everything runs smooth.
ive bought a handful of shoes there. Very smooth and quick. I like third party authentication type sites. No matter how many pictures you look at you can still get burned. If anything looks shade y they send them back and you get refunded.

Back
Top Bottom