Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

3s and 4s still have that chipping/cracking issue?
sick.gif
mean.gif
I heard good things about the White Cement 4s that came out this year. The paint on my TB3s from 2011 and Bred 4s from 2012 were trash straight out the gate.

Last edited:

I heard good things about the White Cement 4s that came out this year. The paint on my TB3s from 2011 and Bred 4s from 2012 were trash straight out the gate.
2016 wc4 is levels above in quality and comfort. not chipping like they used to. some people say they feel like crap, mine fit like a dream.

Last edited:

2016 wc4 is levels above in quality and comfort. not chipping like they used to. some people say they feel like crap, mine fit like a dream.
I agree.  Feel way better than that 2012 WC4 which was garbage, they actually hurt the top of my feet.  2016s are definitely comfortable!

I agree.  Feel way better than that 2012 WC4 which was garbage, they actually hurt the top of my feet.  2016s are definitely comfortable!
I was hesitant on upgrading from my 2012 WC4s for the 2016's but so glad I did.  Much more comfortable and zero chipping after multiple wears.  

Sarcasm maybe? I don't see anything.... and if you're talking about that teeny tiny notch on the midsole... that's laughable [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sarcasm maybe? I don't see anything.... and if you're talking about that teeny tiny notch on the midsole... that's laughable [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm talking about the long line on the midsole. It looks like someone took a knife and sliced the shoe. Maybe I'm tripping lol.

Guaranteed the restock is all those Frags that been popping up at Marshalls.

Nikes not done.

Just looked at my old 11s and realized that they're all molded that way lol. It's been a min since I've looked at them. I'm tripping.

Back
Top Bottom