Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

​  This song reminds me of the hoop it up, gus macker, usa hoops, tournaments Id play in.
​  Damn I wish you younger guys could understand the relevance of all these older retro shoes.  No internet, no reps, post counts or flaming.  Just goin crazy over the shoes, and the simple times that were around back then.  Magazines and games, the music, on nba on nbc, and what they looked like on MJ were your judgment call.  That's  what got so many hyped way before hype was what it is now.  This shoe  was around mid 90s everyone knows that.  No way to capture that in todays world with social media.  The recent pictures show that at least within THIS release, they tried to do it right.  90s is considered old school now,  Which blows me away even though that's probably true.  I hope everyone that wants them gets them.    I know my post does not go with the norm,  but I just like to talk about why this is such a big deal to myself and maybe others. 

​  This song reminds me of the hoop it up, gus macker, usa hoops, tournaments Id play in.

Haha Hell yeah man, Hoop It Up was the ish back then! lol Epic 3 on 3 basketball tournament. Me and my boys stole a championship outta there one year lol

Last edited:
Haha Hell yeah man, Hoop It Up was the ish back then! lol Epic 3 on 3 basketball tournament. Me and my boys stole a championship outta there one year lol
​  You know,!  Some of the best memories of younger days were playing in them. 

Best part bout the grape 5 squad pic is the front row got their tags hanging out. Flexing on a whole new level

Last edited:
Yeah me too, I need a pair to hoop in without worry. I sent a slightly defective flhknit chukka in with hope of a 200 voucher in time for these.

Fingers crossed. I need a Christmas miracle to pull this plan off.

No tax in Oregon. :smile:

Last edited:
Fingers crossed. I need a Christmas miracle to pull this plan off.

No tax in Oregon.
smile.gif
Lol. Lucky! 9.5 tax for me. 
sick.gif

Unless you doubled -up on the 72-10 don't sell it for the JAMs.. [emoji]128528[/emoji]
I did, both on release day and off NDC.

One pair off release day, then later on the day I got an email from Nike saying "if you missed out on the 72-10, here is your chance for another". So I bought another pair later than evening. 

Is anybody else from Europe experiencing the same thing: I entered footlocker.com as soon as I select something on the website, the website breaks down and says:

Thank you for your interest in footlocker.com!
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time.

are they blocking IPs from outside the US now?

I am posting this, since I wanted to check out their 11 retro gear, since they already received a lot of items!

Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom