Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

jams are far and beyond better than those :lol:

Why do you think the SP are beyond better than answers just know right just
that leather is ugly for the shape of the shoe. mixed with that tacky jumpman and clear plastic with glitter("patent leather")
and the yellow the soles turn into because of the milkiness is just awful looking mixed into the prior things listed.
just all around not good, would buy a super cheap pair just to put my breds in that box
Interested To know.
that leather is ugly for the shape of the shoe. mixed with that tacky jumpman and clear plastic with glitter("patent leather")
and the yellow the soles turn into because of the milkiness is just awful looking mixed into the prior things listed.
just all around not good, would buy a super cheap pair just to put my breds in that box

Excellent post will thought out .[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
i remember when my mom bought me the space jam soundtrack from tower records..ahhh man..

Last edited:
jams are far and beyond better than those :lol:

Why do you think the SP are beyond better than 72-10. No wrong or white answers just know Interested To know.

Got the white jersey, but I think I want the black tee as well. This is how you know the Jams are my favorite shoes of all time, I haven't bought a JB tee since the Old Love New Love package :lol:

Oh man, I can't wait to see everybody walking around with their tune squad jerseys and space jams
roll.gif
Looking tacky.

Young M.A. Voice: 23 with the 45 that's a no no

Don't totally agree , but thanks [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Man. the 72-10 are crazy nice. 

You guys like the SJ more than those?
​  I think their nice as well, but the shoe while I like the color way confused a lot when the materials didn't match what we were accustomed to with an XI.  So when JB boast remastering shoes then comes out with those,  several were saying what the h--l.  But to answer your ?.  Yes, most people like the space jam colorway better by far.

All these YouTube kids are lame and half deal with fakes
roll.gif
makes me say "hmmm". does JB HAVE to start seeding people? are they trying to build hype? or are they doing it just to do it? they've been doing it for a few months now

Last edited:
All these YouTube kids are lame and half deal with fakes :rofl:

need some names so I can Stop watching

That last on feet pic :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Damn, I need to start a YouTube channel. They all got hooked up.

Edit: Never seen anyone play with a Jordan basketball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom