Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

makes me say "hmmm". does JB HAVE to start seeding people? are they trying to build hype? or are they doing it just to do it? they've been doing it for a few months now
Of course they give the known hype beast the 11s. Also I think they're trying to push the sell of the whole collection. The 11s will sell themselves.

Last edited:

Stop being a follower bruh, you're better than that.
just because he doesn't want to watch/support people who has dealt with fakes that makes him a follower?

Of course they give the known hype beast the 11s. Also I think they're trying to push the sell of the whole collection. The 11s will sell themselves.
why now tho? this seeding youtubers thing really started this year. IMO the collection could sell eventually without all this, the jerseys are already doing well

indifferent.gif
at them marketing the 9's as the "space jam 9's" 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at all the corny sneaker youtubers in corny pics with space jam apparel on. I cant stop cringing

need some names so I can Stop watching
the person i was speaking of was bull1trc
but your previous statement about him is pretty irrelevant tho

All these YouTube kids are lame and half deal with fakes :rofl:
makes me say "hmmm". does JB HAVE to start seeding people? are they trying to build hype? or are they doing it just to do it? they've been doing it for a few months now
smart marketing

sir, I will not watch someone who reviews fakes. Its counterproductive. 
to be fair after his pantone 11 review i stopped watching him, he could have stopped by now. personally i don't care if he did, i won't be watching him lol

I'm sorry for asking, but who are those people and why is this such a big reaction?  Thanks.

to be fair after his pantone 11 review i stopped watching him, he could have stopped by now. personally i don't care if he did, i won't be watching him lol
now you see what I mean

just because he doesn't want to watch/support people who has dealt with fakes that makes him a follower?

why now tho? this seeding youtubers thing really started this year. IMO the collection could sell eventually without all this, the jerseys are already doing well
Think about it like the Jordan 1 promotion back in September, Nike is going back to marketing their shoes and it's helping them

been a few years. time to let it go
hell, you used to post Marquee sole pics all the time with their link on them
if i post pictures 98% of the time i'm going to link where i got them from, marquee even has their website tagged on the pictures. if people want to buy fakes, they're going to buy fakes 
laugh.gif
. i'll STILL post images of early shoes that probably got made in the same factory as marquee's if someone hasn't posted it yet and it's a first look
Think about it like the Jordan 1 promotion back in September, Nike is going back to marketing their shoes and it's helping them
so Jordan Brand needs the help from youtubers? that's all i wanted to know lol

alot of echo boomers and tweens made these dudes and dudettes into corn dog internet superstars

though i do like the guy with the glasses videos

All these YouTube kids are lame and half deal with fakes :rofl:

my exact feelings

these are the types nike likes non threatening non original types

i could think of 6 shoebrities who deserve a free pair of Jordans and free clothing

Last edited:
been a few years. time to let it go

hell, you used to post Marquee sole pics all the time with their link on them
if i post pictures 98% of the time i'm going to link where i got them from, marquee even has their website tagged on the pictures. if people want to buy fakes, they're going to buy fakes :lol: . i'll STILL post images of early shoes that probably got made in the same factory as marquee's if someone hasn't posted it yet and it's a first look

right, so time to let it go. he had those old videos the same way you post those fakes.
pot calling.

So those people are youtubers that talk about the shoes and are fake, is that right.  I just watched a foamer simpson video on some white golds low xis.  Why the hell would they use them in any promotion at all?

right, so time to let it go. he had those old videos the same way you post those fakes.
pot calling.
owning fakes and flexing them like they are real to your followers vs posting first looks at new colorways that are going to release

keep caping for your boy tho

if i post pictures 98% of the time i'm going to link where i got them from, marquee even has their website tagged on the pictures. if people want to buy fakes, they're going to buy fakes 
laugh.gif
. i'll STILL post images of early shoes that probably got made in the same factory as marquee's if someone hasn't posted it yet and it's a first look

Yes, remember the internet especially YouTube is where people get their entertainment from now (I watch YouTube more than I watch TV). So they're going along with the times.

Yes, remember the internet especially YouTube is where people get their entertainment from now (I watch YouTube more than I watch TV). So they're going along with the times.
the fact that JB needs youtubers for anything when just 6 years ago they let the blogs do all the promotion for them says enough for me
laugh.gif

the fact that JB needs youtubers for anything when just 6 years ago they let the blogs do all the promotion for them says enough for me
laugh.gif
They've seen how actually marketing their shoes like they did years ago is actually sales even more so they're going to go with this formula.

pot calling.
owning fakes and flexing them like they are real to your followers vs posting first looks at new colorways that are going to release

keep caping for your boy tho
I'm not, just sayin. it's pointless to being bringin up stuff like that when he's way past that

Back
Top Bottom