Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

That looks royal blue to me but what do I know...

The shoetree makes these look like as s. I wish they would've taken them out before taking pics. ...so I can see if they're wrapped in paper lol jp. Seriously tho the toebox gets all kinds of distorted with that tree in there.

It's a .gif someone had in the 2016 1 thread (that was my baby). Jordan dancing with some of the Bulls in 1988.
​  That's great stuff, cant believe I missed that.  Anyway, those jimmyjazz photos remind me of the 95 eastbay mag when the concords released. Same with the black reds.  Just with the overall look/cut of the shoe.  Would love to see comparisons to that if possible.

Sohos look like GS.

I want a side view with a concord shoetree sitting right beside it so I can make a final judgement on the shape.

assuming the originals were the same concord as the white pair, Airsak may be right 

If by, "They're not using Dark Concord this time?" he is referring to the original space jams and not the 2000.

I've been waiting so long for these to return to this form, the shape and patent cut is why everyone fell in love with this shoe to begin with (at least it is for me). As far as I'm concerned....

"OG"95' XI= Goat

"2000"XI= "Son's" of the OG's

"2009" XI= the Imposters

"2016" XI= twin brother of the OG..

I'm beyond excited for these..

WELL SAID!! I laugh at the fools complaining about the patent leather cut.

I don't see any waffle racers or killshot 2s, the waiting continues...

sigh

Teasing me hard with those awkward roshe waffles.

Lol who remembers that stupid rumor earlier this summer where some pairs would have 23 and others have 45...wtf

These might be closer to the OG with the cut n whatnot but I guarantee the quality and comfort ain't gon be nowhere close

Welp, the day I get paid the L in white is sold out. 

Maybe NDC will drop these soon.

Back
Top Bottom