Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

That's a men's pair size 9-10.5 all the other 11 pairs showed in that tread are all men's why would they show a gs pair? Plus the SNKRS app don't sell gs pairs.

You can't compare gs versions of the past 2 xis with the space jams as they have a significantly different patent leather cut. Seeing the gs pair in a box showa that the nike pic is a men's pair. I see nothing has changed around here.

You can't compare gs versions of the past 2 xis with the space jams as they have a significantly different patent leather cut. Seeing the gs pair in a box showa that the nike pic is a men's pair. I see nothing has changed around here.
airsak being a contrarian as usual

Yeah what is going on? The SOHO pics look like all other past releases just higher panel cut patent leather, same bump on the toe box.

The early pairs we keep seeing have a nice slope on the toe box like the official NIKE picture. Can someone explain?

These space jam release on my bday so I'm gona need to have a pair that day. And break them in. These are a must cop for me .

Yeah I need these....

Disco price tho.. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom