Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Idk why y'all keep going back and forth about the banana toebox and the patent leather cut. If there were 100 of you complainers in a room and Nike set up a pop up shop selling the jams, statistically speaking 97 of you will still cop from Nike with the jams looking like the soho pics. 2 of y'all will sit on your hands while everybody cops and wait for someone to ask you why you didn't cop to which you will shake your head and cross your arms and say some ish like "just can't get down with that toebox. I want what MJ had.. Yada yada yada. I'll spend my money on resale for a 2000 pair". The last guy won't cop because he doesn't have the funds and just wanted something to complain about.

Point is y'all still gonna cop so you can stop all the Ultra QC, inspector gadget, blowin pics up on paint to zoom in on toeboxes type mess. Also that one guy statistically speaking who was only speculating because he was bored and wasn't gonna cop anyway, is only 1% in my example but on this board there are many of y'all. Chill.

Idk why y'all keep going back and forth about the banana toebox and the patent leather cut. If there were 100 of you complainers in a room and Nike set up a pop up shop selling the jams, statistically speaking 97 of you will still cop from Nike with the jams looking like the soho pics. 2 of y'all will sit on your hands while everybody cops and wait for someone to ask you why you didn't cop to which you will shake your head and cross your arms and say some ish like "just can't get down with that toebox. I want what MJ had.. Yada yada yada. I'll spend my money on resale for a 2000 pair". The last guy won't cop because he doesn't have the funds and just wanted something to complain about.

Point is y'all still gonna cop so you can stop all the Ultra QC, inspector gadget, blowin pics up on paint to zoom in on toeboxes type mess. Also that one guy statistically speaking who was only speculating because he was bored and wasn't gonna cop anyway, is only 1% in my example but on this board there are many of y'all. Chill.
Nah

Respect that people on this board can and will critique what they choose whether it's interesting to you or not. This is a expensive sneaker that whomever is spending their money on which means they can inspector gadget and Where's Waldo if they want. This is a sneaker forum for discussion

Y'all not discussing a damn thing tho. Y'all argued about whether a shoe was GS or not for bout 20 posts and then someone drew a comparison about a 6.5 posted by zsneakerheadz and that being evidence for Nike using a GS pair in pics. Y'all ain't really doing no diligence just sayin

Sak study for your next class dawg, the semester almost over
You're right
wink.gif

Y'all not discussing a damn thing tho. Y'all argued about whether a shoe was GS or not for bout 20 posts and then someone drew a comparison about a 6.5 posted by zsneakerheadz and that being evidence for Nike using a GS pair in pics. Y'all ain't really doing no diligence just sayin
sak was being sak, making statements with no evidence. Sak makes crazy comment, NT member replies, sak and said member argue, someone tells everyone to chill. Happens every time fam :rofl:

Repped, just copped :nthat:

Agreed. Tts, but the 2011s did run a little narrow then the rest. For me, a pair of size 13 wooden shoe trees and a pair of black dress socks did the trick.

I forgot to note, the wooden shoe trees should be placed in for at least week or two. I had mine in for 2 weeks. Shoe stretchers are too risky if you don't know what your doing.

Making sure i get a pair.. but will also be looking for a double up. Last 2x ive copped 11s been able to,gammaa and 72-10. Lets hope 3rd time is a charm

I've been waiting so long for these to return to this form, the shape and patent cut is why everyone fell in love with this shoe to begin with (at least it is for me). As far as I'm concerned....

"OG"95' XI= Goat

"2000"XI= "Son's" of the OG's

"2009" XI= the Imposters

"2016" XI= twin brother of the OG..

I'm beyond excited for these..

Back
Top Bottom