Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

For anyone who doubles or tripples up on a pair of shoes; how long before you break into the second pair if ever? Just wondering on people's opinion on the issue.
I usually don't break out a second pair at all, and try to keep the first pair in a wide rotation to take care of it.

Same here, I still got my 2nd pair of cool greys on ice. Usually have a wide rotation so getting the second pair in the rotation wont be for a while, unless the shoe just falls apart lol, then I'll break it out. Concord's will be here tomorrow!

Great to see how people either rock or stocks their second+ pairs. Thanks everyone, really appreciate it.

For anyone who doubles or tripples up on a pair of shoes; how long before you break into the second pair if ever? Just wondering on people's opinion on the issue.

I had 5 pair of 01 Retro XI Blk/Reds when they came out. I had pre-ordered 2 pair from Eastbay 6 months before they dropped! Back when phone orders and 56K dial up were your only options! 2days before release they sd my orders were cancelled. So I screamed at cus. service for awhile. When they dropped I bought 2 pair off NDC at midnight release. Then went to the mall and copped a pair on person just in case orders fell through! Needless to say I opened 4 boxes of Blk/Red XI's for Christmas that year! Wore one pair immediately. Sold one to my buddy since Eastbay did cancel his pre-order. Wore a pair for my senior year of HS B-ball games. Now still have 2 pairs on ice. Still wear my XI's in weekly rotation that I wore for HS B-ball. I usually wait about 4 months til I un-DS My pairs, if I ever do Un-DS them!

Its gonna be awhile till I break out the second pair.

LATE POST

Ordered 4 pairs on finishline they cancelled 2 so I got 2 starting wearing one...they crease easily.

Its gonna be awhile till I break out the second pair.

LATE POST

Ordered 4 pairs on finishline they cancelled 2 so I got 2 starting wearing one...they crease easily.

Mine aren't creasing much at all, I'm defenatly not complaining!

NDC order "Out For Delivery" at 4:20 AM central...
nthat.gif

Now the rest of the day until the are arrive...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Copped two pairs. Was kind of surprised they were available in just about every size for longer than 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Wow anyone was having payment issues on JJ.... For some reason it's not taking my card. I just used the same card on JJ to order the 5lab3. I have way more than enough money in there.

Yea error... rejecting me back to info screen everytime I click confirm order.
I used to get an error something to the effect that this account has already been used or something like that. Figured out that I had to sign out of my account, add something to my cart and then log into my account when prompted when I go through checkout. Haven't had a problem since.

Usually if its sold out... they just take it out your cart and tell you its gone... My payment was actually getting rejected telling me to contact my bank.

Ah ok my mistake. I only said that bc i went to my cart and the shoe was there but then when I clicked to checkout it said item no longer available.

Back
Top Bottom