Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Mr UPS dropped off the restocks a day early! Good thing I didn't pay for 2 day shipping! These fit much better!

Last edited:
Why pay? When you have it for free.....
devil.gif

No. Any donations you make to Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. is very noble and generous of you to do IMO. Someone else will be able enjoy them next :smile:

I am actually gonna donate a huge chunk of my clothing, kitchen goods, furniture and shoes including my CG's, Concords, and Anniversary 11's to the Salvation Army [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Donate to Salvation Army instead.

Read somewhere that Goodwill makes money off of your items. Everything Goodwill makes is a 100% profit for them.

Donate to Salvation Army instead.

Read somewhere that Goodwill makes money off of your items. Everything Goodwill makes is a 100% profit for them.
That's who I take all my donations to.

You'd be amazed at what you can find there [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Might be a random request but anyone got a picture of the Footlocker sticker label for these? I got a local seller who is selling a pair and he has the sticker on the box but no receipt and I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger if it's a gm. Appreciate it in advance.

fit better than 11 mids or previous size (12)? 
nerd.gif

Went TTS hoping I'm all good
I never had any issues with wearing size 12 for any JB or Nike but my gamma xi were narrow and it hurt my foot so I was lucky to get a pair of concords for 12.5 on the latest restock. I guess I have wide feet :\

Yeah. They seem a little heavy. Probably sticking to kobe 8 low
Yeah i highly doubt these are in any comparision performance wise to the Kobe 8 and 9 lows as well as the KD6s and other new Nike basketball low top bball shoes. Prob would be fun for ya to give these a test run on the court for a lil different feeling and retro feel. I see alot of NBA players playing these retros Js all the time but some retro models are obviously alot more played in than others.

grabbed a 9.5C for my son. Missed out on these on RD for him. Glad I waited. They were charging $115 for toddler sizes round here
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom