Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

hoping for another restock soon, need to double maybe even triple up. This is a gorgeous shoe.

You guys are on it, bad luck for me and timing i guess. I keep missing out on the random re-stocks. 

NDC pair arrived. Thought I was on the fence about lows...Guess I was wrong. Just love 11s, these will go nicely. Congrats to those on recent restocks.

I donated my pair of space jams to goodwill the condition was 6/10 was that stupid
No. Any donations you make to Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. is very noble and generous of you to do IMO. Someone else will be able enjoy them next :smile:

I am actually gonna donate a huge chunk of my clothing, kitchen goods, furniture and shoes including my CG's, Concords, and Anniversary 11's to the Salvation Army [emoji]128077[/emoji]

No. Any donations you make to Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. is very noble and generous of you to do IMO. Someone else will be able enjoy them next :smile:

I am actually gonna donate a huge chunk of my clothing, kitchen goods, furniture and shoes including my CG's, Concords, and Anniversary 11's to the Salvation Army [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I donated a pair of pearls and unc foams also resellers would sell the hell out of those shoes

Back
Top Bottom