Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

My XIs from the restock still haven't shipped. Got it in the first wave of sizes too. Oh well. 

wow there was a restock
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
I don't say this often, but that avatar is mesmerizing.  

I just got my pair that was backordered from FNL, and it came with no tissue in the box, and the icy part of the soles have black scuff marks on them on the side and on the botttom.  Box is also all messed up.  Is there a good way to clean the black marks off, and will FNL give me a coupon or anything if I call them up?
Update:  Just did Live Chat with FNL, and they are gonna refund my shipping and send some coupons in the mail.  Kinda lame, but at least they did something...

Anyone have any experience with getting off marks from the icy soles?

Update:  Just did Live Chat with FNL, and they are gonna refund my shipping and send some coupons in the mail.  Kinda lame, but at least they did something...

Anyone have any experience with getting off marks from the icy soles?

coupons that u can't use on new releases lol..

I would consider maybe the pink rubber eraser.?

For anyone who doubles or tripples up on a pair of shoes; how long before you break into the second pair if ever? Just wondering on people's opinion on the issue.

For anyone who doubles or tripples up on a pair of shoes; how long before you break into the second pair if ever? Just wondering on people's opinion on the issue.
It all depends how often you wear your first pair. So if you wear your pair everyday, then maybe between 2-3 years after. For example, I'm not going to wear these lows maybe until next year since my mids are still in in good condition.

Concords dropped in 2011.... I still havent worn those yet... I doubled up on these(just cuz). I'll probably wear a pair of my lows 1st before regular concords...

I wear my jordan primarily to work out in. So they get beat up pretty quickly. I have a rotation of "doubles" I use to work out in (royals, shadows, fear IVs and concord lows) so once they break down I will bring out the next set.

Back
Top Bottom