Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

anyone who undeadstocked these already, how bad are the creases on these? Thinking of wearing mine tomorrow. Im traveling out of the country so wanted to know in advance

They did have a lot of stuff, it was just broken up in categories. Jordan, bball, sportswear and sb. Also they just did a whole jordan restock a couple weeks back so I think this was it.
hopefully this wasnt it lol.  But your right it did not seem like alot because it was broken up to 4 categories.  Was surprised they didnt have gamma 11s on the restock though .

was able to get them in my cart from the restock (was on my phone when the twitter link alert popped up) and luckily checked out. missed out on the prelude 8's though which i wanted badly
mean.gif

The fact that the concords were restocked after I payed reseller price is soothed slightly by the fact that I would have missed the restock anyway.

I was in line for the Concords and was driving home, jumped onto the laptop to see if I could add anything faster -- somehow lost track of my phone, when I came back to it I had them in cart and was checking out with my $25 off, putting them at 137. Error though. I failed, but for the better cause I got too many bills at the moment lol. 

Last edited:
Picked up my size 11 from the restock via mobile, never been so surprised since the last pickup from NDC was the Gradient Kobes, glad I held off from paying resale after the gift cards from nike came to 142 shipped..pretty satisfied.

I was just randomly on my phone checking my twitter TL when I saw this restock. I had alreday copped a pair for my wife and I. I needed a size 8 for my son and I've succeeded. Thank you NDC!

I just got my pair that was backordered from FNL, and it came with no tissue in the box, and the icy part of the soles have black scuff marks on them on the side and on the botttom.  Box is also all messed up.  Is there a good way to clean the black marks off, and will FNL give me a coupon or anything if I call them up?

I was in line for the Concords and was driving home, jumped onto the laptop to see if I could add anything faster -- somehow lost track of my phone, when I came back to it I had them in cart and was checking out with my $25 off, putting them at 137. Error though. I failed, but for the better cause I got too many bills at the moment lol. 
I got an error also but refreshed and the shoes were in my cart. I didn't bother with putting any free ship  or $25 off code. Check out ASAP! My cart got jacked on the 5LAB3's!

Got shipping notice from NDC around 1:20 central. This restock made my day yesterday. Really didn't want to go reseller route.. Rushed a bit and went TTS instead of .5 like other 11s, hoping for the best as I have a narrow foot. Congrats to everyone who got through

I got an error also but refreshed and the shoes were in my cart. I didn't bother with putting any free ship  or $25 off code. Check out ASAP! My cart got jacked on the 5LAB3's!
I got same error. Felt sick,
sick.gif
 crossed fingers and pressed refresh. Screen came up last of checkout I was gone, didn't even think about a code or rebate...Felt same relief gettting cart jacked for 5lab3s...saved money for these concord lows
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Got shipping notice from NDC around 1:20 central. This restock made my day yesterday. Really didn't want to go reseller route.. Rushed a bit and went TTS instead of .5 like other 11s, hoping for the best as I have a narrow foot. Congrats to everyone who got through
Some fool was holding firm on selling their size 12.5 for $250. I was willing to go $230 but he refused. Now he'll have to eat it! Ha!

Some fool was holding firm on selling their size 12.5 for $250. I was willing to go $230 but he refused. Now he'll have to eat it! Ha!
Crazy, I had just hit a dude up about some for $220 before the Tweet. He hit me back after like,"whats's good, you want these?"
mean.gif
 NOPE...
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom