Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Just hit my local spot to check these out, was planning on picking them up for house shoes.
Might just be typical distorted perception due to the low cut, but the fit feels slightly wider than the 3/4 Concord.
(Mostly in the toe box)

Thursday is so random.

People will need an inside man in every retail store now to get the surprise drops. :lol:
Exactly. Employee friends are the only ones that benefit from from random ticket giving

I'm actually wondering about that myself. At the mall i'll be going to, there was no problem for the Gamma XI's. Even at the other one I went to afterwards there was still no problem on release day, though the week before when they gave out the tickets people ran to the front to line up once we were aloud on mall property. I wasn't in the game when the Concord Mids released, so I don't know what may have happened at either mall for those. I know there's been no issue for Lows in the past, but these again have the Concord label, which is of course why i'm going to be heading there at 6, instead of 7 like usual. It'll be interesting to see at the least, as it'll give me info for future releases.
I guess if your mall wasn't seen on the news when the Mids released, you should be aite. Well, good luck and be safe.

Last edited:
How do you go through Finish line’s countdown page? You just wait for the website to refresh itself? I understand if you don’t want to share you’re methods but to those who are kind enough you could pm me. Thanks Fam!

How do you go through Finish line’s countdown page? You just wait for the website to refresh itself? I understand if you don’t want to share you’re methods but to those who are kind enough you could pm me. Thanks Fam!
yes, you just have to wait. its the online equivalent of waiting in a real line, and being let into the store one at a time.

yes, you just have to wait. its the online equivalent of waiting in a real line, and being let into the store one at a time.
Thanks for the reply, but others say they do open tab technique or ip address. Any idea about those? kindly elaborate pls

A lot  of shoe stores around the Bay Area already did guaranteed tickets last week. The demand is uber high but if you were sleeping you missed out on a lot. Good luck with the places that do raffles.

Look like there are 3 footlockers...and a footaction getting these in Albuquerque, NM. This is the first time that has happened in a minute. Looks like there are a mad numbers of these available. I hope I can cop...maybe even x2

Just called my local HOH (surprisingly, they answered their phone and even more surprising, their phone wasnt off the hook like last time).

They said they are giving out tickets Wednesday and Thursday. For the Snakskins, they gave out tickets on Tuesday Wednesday.
that is so annoying, i called like 10 times last sat and nothing, same thing with footaction. 

Got raffle tickets from Foot Action, Finish Line, and Champs at local mall. Wife did the same so I have 6 chances out there right now. Nobody in our area is distributing guaranteed tickets, all for raffles.

Will do the same for Foot Locker on Wednesday.

This board has been somewhat out of touch with the masses lately. Reading this board, one would have thought the Infra 2s and the Snakeskin 11s were going to sit on shelves, but both sold out instantly almost everywhere and the snakeskins produced mob scenes at many malls.

These 11s coming out Saturday are iconic and the demand will be overwhelmingly greater than supply no matter how "general" a release it is. Peeps will be coming out of the woodwork so don't be lazy, pull out every stop you got if you want to get this.
if you try you should be able to cop online with no problem. 

Coping those in Europe is gonna be so easy I'm sure I can get a full size run without issue

I will be passin on these, but my lil niece want a pair. does anybody from NYC know if any stores did/doing raffles or Gtickets? thanks

if you try you should be able to cop online with no problem. 
That's the plan: If the raffles don't pan out, then online it shall be. Will leave no stone unturned, LOL, given my constraints which are "too old to camp in a parking lot", and "won't pay more than retail".

Last edited:

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. But I don't know how folks in Tampa act though
I was at University Mall in Tampa for the Snakeskins. They passed out tickets in the parking lot at 6 AM and it was packed. Lots of sheriff's deputies out there though so everything was in good order. I arrived too late to cop, though.

Gonna get a bunch of tickets....

If i strike out w/ tickets online it is

If i strike out w/ online it just isnt meant to be

will not pay a dime over retail for these. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom