Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

What kind of quick tips do you guys have as far as keeping these clean? I haven't owned a pair of white based mesh XI since 2000 and cleaning technology changed since then lol. I remember using bar keepers, oxyclean, flash steamer and the pillow case in sink methods back then which did more hurt than help

they update mid monday or tuesday
Just called my local HOH (surprisingly, they answered their phone and even more surprising, their phone wasnt off the hook like last time).

They said they are giving out tickets Wednesday and Thursday. For the Snakskins, they gave out tickets on Tuesday Wednesday.

I don't think it matters how the launch maps look like...demand is just too much, and people will miss out.

NDC for sure will crash come Saturday :lol:

Got raffle tickets from Foot Action, Finish Line, and Champs at local mall. Wife did the same so I have 6 chances out there right now. Nobody in our area is distributing guaranteed tickets, all for raffles.

Will do the same for Foot Locker on Wednesday.

This board has been somewhat out of touch with the masses lately. Reading this board, one would have thought the Infra 2s and the Snakeskin 11s were going to sit on shelves, but both sold out instantly almost everywhere and the snakeskins produced mob scenes at many malls.

These 11s coming out Saturday are iconic and the demand will be overwhelmingly greater than supply no matter how "general" a release it is. Peeps will be coming out of the woodwork so don't be lazy, pull out every stop you got if you want to get this.

Last edited:
Few footlockers around my way did guaranteed tickets last Thursday. I guess people gotta start calling stores 2 weeks before the shoe comes out.

Few footlockers around my way did guaranteed tickets last Thursday. I guess people gotta start calling stores 2 weeks before the shoe comes out.

Thursday is so random.

People will need an inside man in every retail store now to get the surprise drops. :lol:

You're lucky to have a wife that's willing to chill in a parking lot with you so early on a Sunday morning!! My girlfriend wasn't having any part of it... lol I'll do a little work this week to see if I could secure my second pair before Saturday morning, if not, I'll have to try my luck with NDC... 
Lol...Yea bro I'm pretty lucky...all she needs is her Starbucks and I'm good

Just called my local Finish Line back in Tampa. No tickets, no raffle, just good old fashioned first come first serve; and the mall starts letting people line up on property at 6. Gonna get myself a coffee, pick up my brother and chill. :smokin

So Champs and HOH are giving out raffle tickets on Wednesday down here in Boca Raton. I thought this was going to be an easy cop, until my lady and lil brother both decided they want a pair now too. The things I do for the special people in my life. And it doesn't help that I wear a 13 (always low stock), and she wear's a 9 (always out of stock) in men.

My local footlocker is only getting one size run, so who knows what's going to happen

Just called my local Finish Line back in Tampa. No tickets, no raffle, just good old fashioned first come first serve; and the mall starts letting people line up on property at 6. Gonna get myself a coffee, pick up my brother and chill.
smokin.gif
Sounds like a recipe for disaster. But I don't know how folks in Tampa act though

baybrook mall champs is doing fcfs saturday the store open at 9 holla at me if u see me im coming straight from work

Just called my local Finish Line back in Tampa. No tickets, no raffle, just good old fashioned first come first serve; and the mall starts letting people line up on property at 6. Gonna get myself a coffee, pick up my brother and chill. :smokin
Sounds like a recipe for disaster. But I don't know how folks in Tampa act though

I'm actually wondering about that myself. At the mall i'll be going to, there was no problem for the Gamma XI's. Even at the other one I went to afterwards there was still no problem on release day, though the week before when they gave out the tickets people ran to the front to line up once we were aloud on mall property. I wasn't in the game when the Concord Mids released, so I don't know what may have happened at either mall for those. I know there's been no issue for Lows in the past, but these again have the Concord label, which is of course why i'm going to be heading there at 6, instead of 7 like usual. It'll be interesting to see at the least, as it'll give me info for future releases.

Back
Top Bottom