Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

i mean i'll tell a guy he has dope kicks, but i mean with the internet, there's very few things we havent seen before. i dont mind telling a homie he's fly. i'm not following him around the store to do it though. we cross paths, you get love.
THIS.

So these arent popping up on Launch Locator at Footlocker.com is there a reason?

Anyone know when they are giving raffle tickets?

I think that NDC will do their restock at 8 EST and pushed the Concords back to 10. If you all noticed, that's how the release with the Foamposites were suppose to go with the Foams releasing at 8 and the restock at 10. This is my assumption and I could be wrong.

I think that NDC will do their restock at 8 EST and pushed the Concords back to 10. If you all noticed, that's how the release with the Foamposites were suppose to go with the Foams releasing at 8 and the restock at 10. This is my assumption and I could be wrong.

and the restock would be a good thing to the other sites dropping at 8am since people would skip this release to try and cop. not much but a good amount

i still dont think that restock is happening BTW

and the restock would be a good thing to the other sites dropping at 8am since people would skip this release to try and cop. not much but a good amount

i still dont think that restock is happening BTW
Restock is definitely happening.  Nike will let us know or they will spring it on us randomly.

i got to get these its only right i was too broke to get the mids with the release and im from houston so u know how hard its going to be

I just want ONE pair and fear that if NDC doesn't control some of the traffic at 8 EST from the other sites, I may strikeout cause I DO NOT CAMP FOR SHOES!!

concord lows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>carmines

id add more > but you get the point

Back
Top Bottom