Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

you got the attention from other guys. Feels good don't it.
laugh.gif

WTH??
i mean i'll tell a guy he has dope kicks, but i mean with the internet, there's very few things we havent seen before. i dont mind telling a homie he's fly. i'm not following him around the store to do it though. we cross paths, you get love.
To each his own, I guess. Personally, I'd never tell another dude that he's "fly" and he would not "get love" from me. 

WTH??

i mean i'll tell a guy he has dope kicks, but i mean with the internet, there's very few things we havent seen before. i dont mind telling a homie he's fly. i'm not following him around the store to do it though. we cross paths, you get love.
To each his own, I guess. Personally, I'd never tell another dude that he's "fly" and he would not "get love" from me. 

why? would you not think he had dope kicks on? i mean i dont come out and say you fly fam, sounds like i'm hittin on em. but i say dope kicks then we have a bro nod. you must not have many male friends b

why? would you not think he had dope kicks on? i mean i dont come out and say you fly fam, sounds like i'm hittin on em. but i say dope kicks then we have a bro nod. you must not have many male friends b
I don't check out what other dudes are wearing and I don't give other dudes compliments. I guess this is what gets people "cool" points these days, the number of male friends you got. I can't relate, sorry. See my generation and where I'm from its more about how many females you know and messed with. Like I said, to each his own

Last edited:

I guess this is what gets people "cool" points these days, the number of male friends you got. I can't relate, sorry. See my generation and where I'm from its more about how many females you know and messed with. Like I said, to each his own
DT again with the real talk :smile: 

I don't check out what other dudes are wearing and I don't give other dudes compliments. I guess this is what gets people "cool" points these days, the number of male friends you got. I can't relate, sorry. See my generation and where I'm from its more about how many females you know and messed with. Like I said, to each his own

ok fam, that's cool, do your thing.

Wanted to get rid of my mids and just cop the lows (cause I like em better and may be easier to wear than the mids for me) but now that I've seen pictures of both pairs together, I'm probably gonna change my mind ^^

Just thought I give some 411

FL will be doing raffles wed phone calls fri based upon calling about 15 stores based upon 626/909

S.S Is already on. Just sign up for their raffle, hit their store and put store info and shoe sz online.

Going to check on champs and FA tomorrow during work.

Talking to f.l. manager who I personally deal with told me there will be a large quantity available for people to purchase. That being said I should have waited on my purchase :/

Last edited:
Just thought I give some 411

FL will be doing raffles wed phone calls fri based upon calling about 15 stores based upon 626/909

S.S Is already on. Just sign up for their raffle, hit their store and put store info and shoe sz online.

Going to check on champs and FA tomorrow during work.

Talking to f.l. manager who I personally deal with told me there will be a large quantity available for people to purchase. That being said I should have waited on my purchase :/
whats SS? 

I actually prefer lows over mids. I have the DMP's I wore but are still in decent shape. I also got a pair of GM mids awhile back (I got beat) and never got a legit pair. I NEED these lows in my life! I been working a lot of hours and I got my days jacked up and thought these came out NEXT weekend. I would have been heated if I missed due to MY error. Thanks NT!  HAHA
wink.gif

I passed on the 2011 mids due to the markup from original retail price of $125 to $180. I would not be getting the lows if I had a DS pair of mids

Back
Top Bottom