Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

you still got the other sites at 8am EST unless they all change the release to NDC time.. :nerd:

True except I've had zero luck with any other site. Lol
Plus I have a ndc promo code to use.

:lol:

trust me man, neither have i. period.

but with these supposedly being a big GR. its worth a shot regardless. Im trying FNL come saturday, i advise you to do the same. it cant hurt.

best of luck to both of us.

A few weeks ago I thought it wouldn't be difficult to double up and get my girl a pair. The anxiety is setting in lol.

these will be easy...the numbers are massive...wait until yall see the maps tomorrow... :smile: keep in mind i said the snakes wouldnt be easy... :smile: over 100 pairs in multiple stores today...this is not even the biggest mall in the city, nowhere near...lmao

I'd expect this thread to be blowing up more than this.

Got my lone raffle ticket today.

Hopefully I get called.

If not online or bust.

these will be easy...the numbers are massive...wait until yall see the maps tomorrow... :smile: keep in mind i said the snakes wouldnt be easy... :smile: over 100 pairs in multiple stores today...this is not even the biggest mall in the city, nowhere near...lmao

Lmao...u must be talking about greenspoint....very easy cop

Still trying to figure out why nike is releasing at 10 eastern.

to make it harder for people

everyone gonna cop at 8am in store and online then come home and try to cop more.

they trying to screw with ppl, SRS

so my HOH got 200+ pairs
eek.gif

to make it harder for people

everyone gonna cop at 8am in store and online then come home and try to cop more.

they trying to screw with ppl, SRS
No joke man. Ndc has been good to me lately but hopefully I can cop in store.

worn mine a few times, necks were fractured. Went into a HOH, dudes were jocking. Love this shoe. Feels great on foot too. Similar to the mids imo, i have both in 11.5, feels the same. Looks great with different fits. i haven't worn with shorts to, i probably won't. leave that for mids. I'll probably scoop another pair next weekend to sit on and break em out on the lowkey tip in the future

worn mine a few times, necks were fractured. Went into a HOH, dudes were jocking. Love this shoe. Feels great on foot too. Similar to the mids imo, i have both in 11.5, feels the same. Looks great with different fits. i haven't worn with shorts to, i probably won't. leave that for mids. I'll probably scoop another pair next weekend to sit on and break em out on the lowkey tip in the future
you got the attention from other guys. Feels good don't it.

I find it incredibly suspect when dudes "jock" another dude's shoes. A quick glance is fine, but anybody who stares for over 1 sec clearly has some issues

Last edited:
I find it incredibly suspect when dudes "jock" another dude's shoes. A quick glance is fine, but anybody who stares for over 1 sec clearly has some issues
nah. I give props to other dudes when I like their shoes. Doesn't mean I'm gay. I just like their feet. Mmmmmm. Hahahahahhahahha

i mean i'll tell a guy he has dope kicks, but i mean with the internet, there's very few things we havent seen before. i dont mind telling a homie he's fly. i'm not following him around the store to do it though. we cross paths, you get love.

Back
Top Bottom