Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Exactly. Employee friends are the only ones that benefit from from random ticket giving
That's my belief as well. I've signed up for raffles but don't expect a call back, and not just because of the odds. The raffle procedures seem absurdly easy for employees to rig. Wouldn't surprise me if my ticket went straight into a trash can as soon as I walked out the door.

But what ya gonna do? I got the tickets on the off-chance a store will do it straight.

Should be fairly easy to get although hype is VERY high for these....higher than for the Baron 9's, which I think were the most hyped release this year so far.

Oddly, my connect only had about 35 or so pairs...He usually gets in the high 40's - 50's of GR's...He had like 80 pairs of the Baron 9's.

Not sure what that means, to be honest.

Should be fairly easy to get although hype is VERY high for these....higher than for the Baron 9's, which I think were the most hyped release this year so far.

Oddly, my connect only had about 35 or so pairs...He usually gets in the high 40's - 50's of GR's...He had like 80 pairs of the Baron 9's.

Not sure what that means, to be honest.

maybe he moved them all faster than those other models?

Resell for these will by high the First week….  Once the Abundance of Pairs start poppin up on EBAY… People will be competitive with their pricing.

especially after the May Releases start getting closer to date… Resellers will Settle from $260.00 down to $200 and under

My PREDICTION 

maybe he moved them all faster than those other models?

Eh...in theory, that's possible, but I would have been one of those people that got the pairs early if he did do that. He's pretty good with NOT doing that for the most part. He'll bend some rules for me and a few select others, but he's really not a rule breaker.

A local brand I follow is doing a giveaway on FB I don't know any details yet but I messaged them and asked how to enter.

FNL and EB has not tweeted out their release times for the concords. This new 10 AM EST thing could be global

Last edited:
Just called my local Finish Line back in Tampa. No tickets, no raffle, just good old fashioned first come first serve; and the mall starts letting people line up on property at 6. Gonna get myself a coffee, pick up my brother and chill. :smokin
Tampa?? I'm in lakeland fam

Local mall probably has around 500 pairs between hoh, FA, champs and sheikhs. Everyone, but sheikh did guarantee tickets. It took only about a hour for the tickets to get grabbed up. Hype was real for a Monday.

Havent tried to cop in store in NYC in a long time. Is every fl, fa and fnl doing raffles in nyc? Or is every store doing their own thing?

A local brand I follow is doing a giveaway on FB I don't know any details yet but I messaged them and asked how to enter.
Based on what it says in the picture all you have the do is like the photo and comment to win.  I'm sure they'd just notify you through FB if you win

Back
Top Bottom