Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Lol what?? He paid a good lump sum for a pair shoes he'll most likely strikeout on. Just like everyone else in here would. He got his kicks, that's all that matters. 380 is probably what they'll resell for anyway.
Son.

What are you smoking that's causing you to make these outrageous statements?

I for one would never fork over that much cash for an early GM pair, let alone any cash for an early GM pair AT ALL.

Sorry, I won't feed the beast, I'd rather strike out than pay that much for a shoe and give the seller the notion that many other people would pay the same.

lol wtf happened to talking about the concord lows.
Lmao 
roll.gif

Son.

I for one would never fork over that much cash for an early GM pair, let alone any cash for an early GM pair AT ALL.

Sorry, I won't feed the beast, I'd rather strike out than pay that much for a shoe and give the seller the notion that many other people would pay the same.
Wait what's GM?? Is that like a lower quality version or whatever??? If that's what's this is about then my bad. I figured he was getting what everyone else was getting on the RD.

I'm tryna bring this thread back anybody know any preorder sites

That's what derailed the thread, someone said they bought an early pair 4 days ago and these cats can't drop the tired subject. Your best bet is to be patient a couple more weeks, we are still a month out from release date. All you're going to find right now is early release pairs. You mentioned City Sole, they are legit but don't get their stock until a couple weeks before release. You could try a "big cartel" site but they're not guaranteed, they'll try to score a pair on RD to fill your order.

lol wtf happened to talking about the concord lows.

Those days are long gone, people rather bicker about what the next man bought. We need @stevesteve72 in here since it's turning into a GM thread.

Son.

Wait what's GM?? Is that like a lower quality version or whatever??? If that's what's this is about then my bad. I figured he was getting what everyone else was getting on the RD.
GMs are unauthorized pairs.

GMs are pairs made in the same factories with the same materials, just sold out the back door. They probably don't check for quality, etc.  So one could say they are "real" but they usually differ from retail pairs.

Last edited:
Unless you're gonna examine my early release shoes. U not gonna tell the difference. Prolly small subtleties anyways. I ain't worried about nothing....like I said. 380 isn't even a lot. So I don't mind spending it on a shoe I love

GMs are pairs made in the same factories with the same materials, just sold out the back door. They probably don't check for quality, etc.  So one could say they are "real" but they usually differ from retail pairs.

This is where it gets confusing for most people even me when I was new to all this a few years back I got schooled by the ninjas who been in the game long before me, and what makes this hobby so to say that much better is I was welcomed with open arms ninjas genuinely wanted to help others similar to a majority of dudes present day on NT yall kno who you are...

But like I was saying it gets confusing when your 1st trying learn the difference between GM pairs, Unauthorized, early release,b grade, AAA quality,HQ reps,,and straight up fake, tho it seems a bit much to handle at 1st and someone is serious about getting into this than this is info you need to fully understandand and learn,

Besides that it can get very expensive yall kno this lol thats just off kicks just releasing, try playin catch up on shoes that came out already hahaha,priorities are always 1st thats common sense tho if you coppin kicks and you late on your rent than you need to revaluate.

I always loved jays and only copped pairs growing up every once in a while but i didnt have the collection like i do now cuz i only started making good money for myself almost 2 years now.

Copping kicks now a days be stressful like a MF lol yall already kno this gotta go thru hoops, bots resellers, and the feeling of striking out on something you wanted my bad for the essay guys just thought I would enlighten on this matter.

Unless you're gonna examine my early release shoes. U not gonna tell the difference. Prolly small subtleties anyways. I ain't worried about nothing....like I said. 380 isn't even a lot. So I don't mind spending it on a shoe I love
i understand paying fot you like cuz thats what we all do but i think the resale for these might and i mean might hit that rate at some point so why not wait and get a real pair? its like paying retail for a fake rolex cuz nobody can tell the difference when you wear it, yeah but you will know

Not reselling for $380. Sure ebay sellers will test the waters with some high ball prices, but that's the same with all retros. I've seen DS 2011 mids for less than that.

These will not resell for $380..I haven't even seen a mid that high since release since 2011 RD

GM technically aren't fake because they are made in the same factories. Just sayin...it don't really matter man lol some of y'all despise them and that's fine but I won't knock the people who got them they just don't wanna deal with all the nonsense on release date

Only a fool's gonna pay $380 resale on these, when they could get the Mids for less. Wouldn't make a damn lick of sense. Resale will probably max out at around $300-$320.

After release day these will be like 300-320ish correct. But I don't wanna wait...so I paid early. My money. Why do y'all care so much. Its not THAT much.

We really don't care one bit, its you money to do whatever you want with it. Just the whole "buying kicks for $380" is deprived of any logic what so ever, doesn't meter how much money you make or have, especially for a shoe that will drop in a month in large GR numbers for $150. 

I am sorry bruh, sending you a virtual hug now, I apologize from all of us here, you are the man.

lmao hurt feelings on this site is so funny to me, i mean for all be it go ahead and spend as much as you want on whatever you want but if you post it in here expect others opinions on the matter thats all

I am sorry bruh, sending you a virtual hug now, I apologize from all of us here, you are the man.
I feel better already. GR or not. Still not gonna be easy. Look at the gammas. I know some guys who didn't cop while I scored 10. Look at the 88s. They released TWICE. And still people couldn't cop. Both were GR

Back
Top Bottom