Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

lol at my money or job, dont worry about me brah

i buy the kicks i want, when i want, i got my own whip. i got no worries, good credit, and clearly got a lot of free time since im on here all the time
laugh.gif

plus i dont buy fake kicks
wink.gif

enjoy wearing your fakes to work bruh, youll break some necks for sureeeee
well you attacked me first brah...thats all...i love you

Main problem I have with GM pairs is the fact that you end up paying more for less quality. But in reality nobody is gonna stop you in the street and point out that you have on a GM pair because they won't notice the difference. Takes serious inspection to find flaws, if any. I'm a RD person myself though just my opinion

recent mids=recent lows OG/01 mids > these lows but seriously if these lows released in 2000/2001 then yeah lows = mids imo but these crap lows dont even belong in the talk with mids unless you're talking about those trash concords that released in '11 then yeah lows > mids, those '11 concords are super dee duper trash holes not even worthy of being called an XI

$380 for some GM concord lows just to have em early?

It seems like some of yall have never heard of the word "logic" in your lives.
Lol what?? He paid a good lump sum for a pair shoes he'll most likely strikeout on. Just like everyone else in here would. He got his kicks, that's all that matters. 380 is probably what they'll resell for anyway.

Is their any legit preorder sites yall might kno ? I'm just tryna secure mine and my girls pair to avoid the BS I don't even mind what they charge, its not up yet on city sole that's the only one i kno and trust my wifeys baron 1s came in today from them and I oredered it not even a day ago

Main problem I have with GM pairs is the fact that you end up paying more for less quality. But in reality nobody is gonna stop you in the street and point out that you have on a GM pair because they won't notice the difference. Takes serious inspection to find flaws, if any. I'm a RD person myself though just my opinion
I'll notice the difference. Those widow's peaks on the pair posted above is obvious. GM shoes are trash. I would never.

recent mids=recent lows OG/01 mids > these lows but seriously if these lows released in 2000/2001 then yeah lows = mids imo but these crap lows dont even belong in the talk with mids unless you're talking about those trash concords that released in '11 then yeah lows > mids, those '11 concords are super dee duper trash holes not even worthy of being called an XI

The 2011 Concords were fine. It was the mold used for the '08 black/reds and '09 Space Jams that was the absolute worst... they looked like some straight up fakes.

Starting with the 2010 CG's Nike fixed the molds so they had more patent leather and since then XIs began looking more like the originals again.

Back
Top Bottom