Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I really wish dudes would stop with these heel poses
mean.gif
^Yes, I agree with you sir.

Only a fool's gonna pay $380 resale on these, when they could get the Mids for less. Wouldn't make a damn lick of sense. Resale will probably max out at around $300-$320.
You'd be surprised. Honestly I think a lot more fools out there will cop for 400 like he did. At least at the beginning. This will be the "latest and greatest" and the true beasts will want the lows since the mids are old news. Also, if these turn out to be more "limited" than the mids, more of those kind of people will go for these

Wait what's GM?? Is that like a lower quality version or whatever??? If that's what's this is about then my bad. I figured he was getting what everyone else was getting on the RD.

GMs are pairs made in the same factories with the same materials, just sold out the back door. They probably don't check for quality, etc.  So one could say they are "real" but they usually differ from retail pairs.

incorrect, incorrect, incorrect.

the shoes are fake and arent from nike.

Wait what's GM?? Is that like a lower quality version or whatever??? If that's what's this is about then my bad. I figured he was getting what everyone else was getting on the RD.
GMs are pairs made in the same factories with the same materials, just sold out the back door. They probably don't check for quality, etc.  So one could say they are "real" but they usually differ from retail pairs.

nerd.gif
 I'm sure when these pairs started surfacing it was said they were from the same factories.

Which is why they're said to be "unauthorized." 

But now it seems that GM and fake are now interchangeable, which is understandable.

We should get this thread back on topic tho before its too late. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
the thing that i dont understand about the GM advocates is that if everything was the same except for quality control then why do they have the widows peaks? same process right? should be identical except for glue here or there or some bad stitiching but this widows peak thing is stupid, either way the whole thing smells funny

:nerd:  I'm sure when these pairs started surfacing it was said they were from the same factories.

idc what people say, they arent. if they were some materials wouldnt be as different and poorly constructed and made. the shoes are different.

take a GM/Fake shoe and authentic and you can tell the authentic right off the bat, at least to me.

if they are made in same factory, wouldnt all the 23 on the space jam, cool grey, concord, and gamma all be the same? :nerd: nooooo they bigger and stretched? but why, if its same factory they would use the same stuff? why are the sock liners in some shoes way different? leather? i can keep going

ive seen all these shoes first hand, the shoes ARENT coming from the same factory, all they are is HIGH QUALITY FAKES made in china. Your a fool if you think these are made in the same place, same materials, and same everything. If they were, they would look the exact same and be built the exact same.

idc what people say, they arent. if they were some materials wouldnt be as different and poorly constructed and made. the shoes are different.

take a GM/Fake shoe and authentic and you can tell the authentic right off the bat, at least to me.

if they are made in same factory, wouldnt all the 23 on the space jam, cool grey, concord, and gamma all be the same?
nerd.gif
nooooo they bigger and stretched? but why, if its same factory they would use the same stuff? why are the sock liners in some shoes way different? leather? i can keep going

ive seen all these shoes first hand, the shoes ARENT coming from the same factory, all they are is HIGH QUALITY FAKES made in china. Your a fool if you think these are made in the same place, same materials, and same everything. If they were, they would look the exact same and be built the exact same.
Just going off of what I've read from threads in years past. 

But you do have personal experience with these pairs, so back to the thread 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
They are fake that's why they are built different. My god why is it so hard to believe that something as simple as basketball shoe made in 1995 can't be replicated in a make
Shift or smaller shoe manufacturer? They make replica Rolex replica air craft parts ,replica iPhones, etc..... So why you guys think that such a simple pair or shoes or any article of clothing for that matter can't be replicated to almost perfect baffles my minds. That GM talk was a theory that and that theory has been dispelled a million times over.

GM shoes have matching flaws. Why?? Because it's a flaw in the build of the shoe. That same flaw isn't evident in retail pairs because it's not the same mold. I don't see why that is so hard to understand. The boxes nor the stickers even match retail pairs. They are built to look a like but they are not built the same.

Get off the GM topic. It's already been confirmed false especially at the level it's thought to be on. If GM shoes are coming out it's obvious they are going to the manufacturers of these counterfeit goods to be replicated and mass produced.

if they are made in same factory, wouldnt all the 23 on the space jam, cool grey, concord, and gamma all be the same?
nerd.gif
nooooo they bigger and stretched? but why, if its same factory they would use the same stuff? why are the sock liners in some shoes way different? leather? i can keep going

This is all true and obvious if you have any sense. I remember ninjahood was trying to push this story on us all super hard about how the grey markets are authentic.
laugh.gif
 even IF they were made in the same place which I agree that they aren't, they are using their own materials which a lot of the time are even worse than the mediocre crap nike gives us, and it is put together with even lower quality than the nike pairs. People who don't believe this, are just trying to make themselves feel better about buying overpriced fakes. It's actually pretty crazy how many people willingly purchase these shoes for very high prices. I could understand some people not caring and buying the $39 fakes like the old days, but now people willingly shell out resale prices for some damn "super perfects" or whatever they are calling them now. The name itself tells you it's a closer than normal attempt at creating an exact replica (which these factories just can't do).

if they are made in same factory, wouldnt all the 23 on the space jam, cool grey, concord, and gamma all be the same? :nerd: nooooo they bigger and stretched? but why, if its same factory they would use the same stuff? why are the sock liners in some shoes way different? leather? i can keep going

I'm glad you see the light now because I remember you and ninja fight with me and deez tooth and nails saying they were the same.

Good post

Said I wasn't impressed by the earlier pics, buttttt I am now. However, I thought dude who was posing was a chick at first.

great pics but the blue sole doesnt look good on them imo but thats me and yea they ha da blue tint on the OGs but i was never a huge fan of concords and the ones i do like have clear soles IE 01/DMP (i know they aren concords but you get the picture)

One thing I've notice about fake Grade A Chinese XIs is the the carbon fiber shank never lines up with the heal pod. That's the dead givaway. And they're usually waaaaay off like the pics above

Back
Top Bottom