Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I will save this thread...do the 11 lows fit the same as the mids?
I've always felt the mids ran slightly bigger than the lows... Then again, this is based off the older models... Miss the days you could actually try on J's at the store, and if you didn't buy them on the spot, you could go back the next day, week or even month to buy them.

Easy solution: all you early pair guys post detailed pics of your pair tagged with your id and post it before RD. Then when RD passes, we'll know if you got the early GM treatment. If you don't , then we know your really teamGM trying to flex.

Last edited:
I've always felt the mids ran slightly bigger than the lows... Then again, this is based off the older models... Miss the days you could actually try on J's at the store, and if you didn't buy them on the spot, you could go back the next day, week or even month to buy them.

Cool thanks ...funny how some people would rather take the time to give me sarcasm instead of answer a simple question

Last edited:
these and white/infra vis are my first jordan grabs in years...

back to the shoes.

looking fwd to this release

get out of here.
laugh.gif
 You gonna come into the low thread and bash someone for liking them. foh if you don't like them.

Last edited:
u mad or nah?

:nerd:
why would I be mad. Cuz I got some fake concords? Cuz i got the cash flow to pay extra for an early release? Mad because you'll never make enough money cause you're stuck at a dead end job? What is your career zyzz? I hope something worthwhile. Anyways....I prefer lows vs mids...perfect summer shoe

u mad or nah?

:nerd:
why would I be mad. Cuz I got some fake concords? Cuz i got the cash flow to pay extra for an early release? Mad because you'll never make enough money cause you're stuck at a dead end job? What is your career zyzz? I hope something worthwhile. Anyways....I prefer lows vs mids...perfect summer shoe

lol at my money or job, dont worry about me brah

i buy the kicks i want, when i want, i got my own whip. i got no worries, good credit, and clearly got a lot of free time since im on here all the time :lol:

plus i dont buy fake kicks :wink:

enjoy wearing your fakes to work bruh, youll break some necks for sureeeee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom