Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

1996 Soul Train Music Awards stock-photo-2D6XN45.jpg
Uncle Ls Heavy and The Don...
Damn i miss HipHop.

How long do you think a DS 2018 pair will hold up before it’s starts to see an sole separation or crumbling?
Stated above but just to chime in 11s and 12s are arguably two of the best models to stand the test of time. May have cracking at some point with the soles rubber or patent drying out unless treated but full on crumble as observed with i believe 9s and below should never happen.
Sole seperation depending on wear and or how stored shouldnt be an issue until around 2028.
Credit where credit is due, they really did the damn thing on these.

Stated above but just to chime in 11s and 12s are arguably two of the best models to stand the test of time. May have cracking at some point with the soles rubber or patent drying out unless treated but full on crumble as observed with i believe 9s and below should never happen.
Sole seperation depending on wear and or how stored shouldnt be an issue until around 2028.
Credit where credit is due, they really did the damn thing on these.

So my gammas still good money

Still on ice

What’s the story with those? 😲That’s some real OG 💩right there!

Crazy seeing 5 pairs! Blown away!
So I was cruising Facebook marketplace in my country canada and boom this guy had 5 ds pairs for sale sizes 8-9.5, I bought all in one shot seeing as how theyre my fave shoes of all time if uve seen my other posts I got like 20 pairs of the 2018 version LOL crazy I know but I love the shoe haha, but these 95 og pairs are still icey as hell and whats crazy he gwve me the receipt as well supposedly the guy bought 8 pairs total at the time insane

Back
Top Bottom