Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

If JB follows their formula started in 09 with Jams, (Retro+) Cool Grey, Concord, Breds.

Maybe they started over in 2016.

Jams, Retro+, concords, and then Breds next year. Also, it’s the 23rd Anniversary of the OG Bred 11 next year so it makes sense.

If JB follows their formula started in 09 with Jams, (Retro+) Cool Grey, Concord, Breds.

Maybe they started over in 2016.

Jams, Retro+, concords, and then Breds next year. Also, it’s the 23rd Anniversary of the OG Bred 11 next year so it makes sense.

Didn't realize its the 23rd anni so it does make sense. But the first thing I thought of was that they prefer to keep alternating between OG's and Retro +'s and I think as far as their core retros go with this shoe, they won't consider the CG a Retro + in the same category as the WL82's for example.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw something like a never before seen retro + next year THEN either CG's or Playoffs. But I would REALLY prefer if used next years retro + slot for CG's if they are sticking with the formula.

They need to break their formula like they’re doing next All Star Weekend. I can’t think of ANY reason why they would choose to bring the OG 6 back out instead of the All Star 1989 Jordan 4. There’s a few other trends they’ve broken.

Another theory, they up the amount of retro 11 allocation each Holiday. At least that’s what I’ve noticed since the legend blue. After the lukewarm response to the Platinum Tint, the quick moving but forgettable Cap and Gown(to me at least), and upcoming flop of the Women’s Olive 11, I’m not sure if next year they can sell over a million and a half of an 11 next Holiday if it’s not the Bred or CG. It could happen if they split the drops like last year, but idk. Next year is also the year the Champagne and Cigar 11s possibly finally come. Maybe if they dropped those, a Bred 11 would be the finale.

They need to break their formula like they’re doing next All Star Weekend. I can’t think of ANY reason why they would choose to bring the OG 6 back out instead of the All Star 1989 Jordan 4. There’s a few other trends they’ve broken.

Another theory, they up the amount of retro 11s each Holiday. At least that’s what I’ve noticed since the legend blue. After the lukewarm response to the Platinum Tint, the quick moving but forgettable Cap and Gown(to me at least), and upcoming flop of the Women’s Olive 11, I’m not sure if next year they can sell Over a million and a half of an 11 next Holiday if it’s not the Bred or GB. It could happen if they split the drops like last year, but idk.

GB?

Cool Greys please
B030D9FD-7D2D-4322-A800-89426C7DBC19.gif

The cool grey, is third from last, on my list. With the ATROCIOUS, Platinum Tint's in DEAD last. I'm sorry, nothing will EVER help those. They'll ALWAYS be wack.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never cared for the "White Anniversaries", either. Them ***** age horrendously
.​

The cool grey, is third from last, on my list. With the ATROCIOUS, Platinum Tint's in DEAD last. I'm sorry, nothing will EVER help those. They'll ALWAYS be wack.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never cared for the "White Anniversaries", either. Them ***** age horrendously
.​

What’s second from last?

Another theory, they up the amount of retro 11 allocation each Holiday. At least that’s what I’ve noticed since the legend blue. After the lukewarm response to the Platinum Tint, the quick moving but forgettable Cap and Gown(to me at least), and upcoming flop of the Women’s Olive 11, I’m not sure if next year they can sell over a million and a half of an 11 next Holiday if it’s not the Bred or CG. It could happen if they split the drops like last year, but idk. Next year is also the year the Champagne and Cigar 11s possibly finally come. Maybe if they dropped those, a Bred 11 would be the finale.
All they gotta do is substitute diff colors on the patent leather while keeping the white mesh upper..just like all the pe’s

Cool Greys just never hit with me. They are nice but not one of my favorite 11s. Last time it released, I never got the feel to go after them. I wont deny its impact on the retro+ game at all though. They were just a new color that seemed to appeal to a lot.

All they gotta do is substitute diff colors on the patent leather while keeping the white mesh upper..just like all the pe’s

I agree 100%.

Me personally, I'd finally like to see a mid 11, with white mesh, and red patent leather. Not the dull, varsity red, that was used, on the lows. A bright university, or sport red, that pops on some HARD ish.

I didn't like how on the 16 sj my pair fit too roomy and the tongue wouldnt stick up high enough making the laces cover up the jumpman jam stitching

Back
Top Bottom