Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

It's the insoles, moisture and air built up between the insole and the midsole. Take out the insole and sprinkle powder evenly on the midsole, should solve the issue, worked for me.

Thanks but no, it's not. I took the insole out to verify and just like my 2011 Concords, the issue persists. It is inside the midsole and is not tied to the insole at all. Believe me, I wish it was. Sending em back this week.

its like a radio ad where the phone is repeated 11 times in 30 seconds

Sorry man, my phone kept freezing up. I didn't know that the post, went through, until after the fact. It kept saying I had to wait, like 5 seconds, and after I did, I kept getting the same message.

There is a such thing as overkill.

Too much goin on, IMO.

Glad they kept the alternate jerseys for the regular season only.

I think it would've been over kill too lol. Also, I think it was probably Jordan or Nike's idea to have him wear shoes that are kind of off from the uniform to make them stand out and advertise them. I always found it strange that the Concords had zero red on them. They POPPED against that Bulls uni.

I feel like he did this with a few of his kicks.

really only need the cg in the new mold, playoffs not really for me; if i'm wearing black n red; black cement iv's gone be the move every time

Not sure it’s going to be playoffs next. They usually alternate each year with retro+ and OG. Although, now they’ve been doing two a year we may get them.

Back
Top Bottom