Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I agree 100%.

Me personally, I'd finally like to see a mid 11, with white mesh, and red patent leather. Not the dull, varsity red, that was used, on the lows. A bright university, or sport red, that pops on some HARD ish.
I just want the Concord vibe with red outsole and accents. A "chicago concord" if that makes sense. lol. You know what I mean.

they should do a shattered backboard 11 with orange sole and premium cream pigskin upper instead of mesh. Maybe have the orange leather put on the heel. Or make the orange pigskin the liner and leave the upper cream. black jumpman/ black patent

Last edited:
Thought so. I wonder what box they’ll use when they do finally release again? Only right that they at least come in the box the that the bred 12s came in.
As far as columbias go, some came with the black air jordan box, some came with the recycled orange brown box. Dont know what they will do there. Be cool if they did some special packaging to go with 96 ASG in San Antonio.
Something maybe to match those jerseys. Those were dope at that time.

they should do a shattered backboard 11 with orange sole and premium cream pigskin upper instead of mesh. Maybe have the orange leather put on the heel. Or make the orange pigskin the liner and leave the upper cream. black jumpman/ black patent
Did MJ ever have any good games on Halloween? :lol:

s-l1600 (1).jpg
I know there was talk about the black reds with these jerseys. Which I personally would have loved to see. But "this fit" was perfect.

Thanks but no, it's not. I took the insole out to verify and just like my 2011 Concords, the issue persists. It is inside the midsole and is not tied to the insole at all. Believe me, I wish it was. Sending em back this week.

It worked for me on two pair of 11, and a pair of Chicago 10.

I agree 100%.

Me personally, I'd finally like to see a mid 11, with white mesh, and red patent leather. Not the dull, varsity red, that was used, on the lows. A bright university, or sport red, that pops on some HARD ish.
Idk man. That doesn’t seem stylish at all to me. But then again, I’m not the biggest fan of red.

Back
Top Bottom