Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

2FF0F903-8B46-43F2-9079-48ED699BF0A7.png
We need people like @Ryan Griffin We need people like him so we can point our ****in fingers and say look....that’s the bad guy

I need remastered cool greys without the blue sole. I got rid of my 2010 not long after i got them. Need mesh too.

Everyone knows you can’t sell fakes on PayPal without receipts man. Keep vouching for someone that clearly was begging to buy from me lol
I said send me a pair yet you still won't :emoji_thinking:

ill be having multiple legit pairs from FTL and Champs come RD

put up or shut up at this point, an paper receipt means nothing at this point. either your actual product is legit or its not. a box, a paper, a date, nothing else will change that.

put up or shut up at this point, an paper receipt means nothing at this point. either your actual product is legit or its not. a box, a paper, a date, nothing else will change that.

^^This. Now back to the shoes.

Favorite 11 is the space jam(first 11). Second is the Black and Red. Concords weren’t my cup of tea, but I’m giving the 2018 a chance. I like the aged look that these will eventually have too.

Doesn’t the 2001 Cool Grey Nubuck crack after a while? A part of the reason I’d like mesh, is because theoretically, it may hold up better.

Screenshot_2018-11-04-14-27-28.png

:lol:

Doesn’t the 2001 Cool Grey Nubuck crack after a while? A part of the reason I’d like mesh, is because theoretically, it may hold up better.

No they don’t crack. The 2001 cool greys are amazing. I still have my pair and it’s as plush as it was back then. IMO mesh doesn’t belong on the cool grey 11s. It was a part of the retro+ new colourway era. Keep it the way it was meant to be. If they do them right you won’t be disappointed. The 2010 was bleh.

Back
Top Bottom