Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

No they don’t crack. The 2001 cool greys are amazing. I still have my pair and it’s as plush as it was back then. IMO mesh doesn’t belong on the cool grey 11s. It was a part of the retro+ new colourway era. Keep it the way it was meant to be. If they do them right you won’t be disappointed. The 2010 was bleh.

Plus, if you add mesh to the CG upper, it will be that cheap mesh that gets dirty looking SUPER fast.

doublemesh96 doublemesh96 . I got stories for days on why these shoes mean something to me. But that doesnt seem to be cool anymore to post those kinds of things. There are genuine reasons I hold them high. With that, my top 5 changes alot lol.
Its more than just MJ. Its the time, the music, the clothes, the girlfriend,the colors, the memories that go back to a time. A time that can never be duplicated ever again.

Last edited:
I’ll play

1. BC3 (GOAT shoe of all time for me) *WC3 is a good 1b*
2. Black Chrome 8 (really displeased with the 2015 retro)
3. College Blue 17 (the first J i bought with my own money, fell in love with the tech/style balance of shoes)
4. Black Metallic 5 (first J I ever had, born in ‘90, got baby pictures wearing them)
5. Concord 11 (Space Jams can be 1b, but that balance of color on the Concords are flawless)

Honorable mention:
French Blue 7 (the 2002 version with leather tongue)
Playoff 12 (Retro soon please)

No, it doesn’t crack. Where you get that bad information? Lol
I didn’t get any information from anywhere, I just wanted to know. Folks don’t really talk about the 2001 pair. I just hope that the mesh wouldn’t age as bad as Durabuck does. The tiny bit of Durabuck on my 2006 cardinal 7s is cracking

23mj88 23mj88 good point to bring up the early retro+.

Speaking on the cool greys, back around 2009, someone uploaded a video to YouTube of the 2001 Cool Grey drop on the news. Ish was just as chaotic and hilarious as the 2011 Concord :rofl:. I can’t find the video anymore smh

I didn’t get any information from anywhere, I just wanted to know. Folks don’t really talk about the 2001 pair. I just hope that the mesh wouldn’t age as bad as Durabuck does. The tiny bit of Durabuck on my 2006 cardinal 7s is cracking

23mj88 23mj88 good point to bring up the early retro+.

The durabuck is plush, if it does crack,it takes a long time to do so. My CG's are fine and no sign of any cracking. It's different vs the type of durabuck on 8's (and OG 8's)

I think these don't have the white liner on the PL which is a major let down for me. Still dope though but I don't get how they left that out on an OG color way. That white liner is a MUST on the Playoffs. I hope they don't leave that out on those.

I’ll play

3. College Blue 17 (the first J i bought with my own money, fell in love with the tech/style balance of shoes)
4. Black Metallic 5 (first J I ever had, born in ‘90, got baby pictures wearing them)
5. Concord 11 (Space Jams can be 1b, but that balance of color on the Concords are flawless)

Honorable mention:

Chrome 8 and college blues are better than concords huh?
4CB536A7-A399-4778-B54B-7B1A1B00A395.gif

I’ll play

Honorable mention:

My top 5

1) Concord 11
2) White Cement 4
3) Black Cement 3
4) Chicago 1s
5) Carmine 6

Gonna join in too. My list is:

0. Aqua 8
1. Blk Tongue/Fire Red 5 (1990 ver.)
2. Black Toe 1
3. Bordeaux 7
4. Playoff 11 (1996 ver.)
5. Black Cement 3

Honorable mentions:
Cardinal 7, Charcoal 7, OG Playoff 8, OG Black Infrared 6, Black Metallic 5, Chicago 1

Starting line up

Black toe XIV
Infrared 6
Concord 11
WC 3
Taxi 12

Coming off the bench

Og flint 13
Og wht/red 12
Blk/royal 1
Blk/red 4
Blk/metallic 5