Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Idk I won 4 pair of SJs lol There’s always old hood dudes that don’t know how to copp shoes (in any city) that’ll copp a pair from shady cats like you. Your market is dudes/people that don’t know any better. These will everywhere and will be had.

Stop feeding this loser.

I’m sure everyone would, but it would be the most blasphemous, because there is nothing from the past to tie them to.
Lets just see champ. The 45 to e is more aesthetically pleasing. Not OG but better to look at.

It's definitely getting closer to RD, all types of chicanery going on in here :lol:. It's only going to get worse.

I remember someone in the 2017 Royal 1 thread claimed there would be more pairs of those than the Banned. People thought he was crazy, argued him down, and wanted him banned. He ended up being right lol.

Point is, NT will always argue over something in any and every thread. Been like that for years. Not saying RG is legit, because I’m sure he isn’t, but I just think NT runs on discord sometimes

Fam is takashi 69 in here. Talking spicy and nobody doing nothing about it so he probably feels invincible

What can anyone do over the internet? Lol

Mods don’t do anything about it either. Fakes are allowed on NT now. Never thought I’d see the day.

What I dont get is why some beat a dead horse with subjects we cannot control. It really feels like no one wants to appreciate the shoe itself anymore. The "shoe" itself sometimes becomes the secondary discussion.

What I dont get is why some beat a dead horse with subjects we cannot control. It really feels like no one wants to appreciate the shoe itself anymore. The "shoe" itself sometimes becomes the secondary discussion.

How much more can we say about this shoe? We’ve known about it for a year now, and it’s a shoe that’s been around for 20+ years.

What can anyone do over the internet? Lol

Mods don’t do anything about it either. Fakes are allowed on NT now. Never thought I’d see the day.

I’m saying mods. Not us. We can do nothing. I ain’t snitching by @ing anyone tho I ain’t about that life. At the end of the day I’m not rustled by it. I’m just like wow lol.

How much more can we say about this shoe? We’ve known about it for a year now, and it’s a shoe that’s been around for 20+ years.
True.. We have covered everything for sure. I guess stories, pics, etc all thats left until release day to get more cop info idk.

I’m saying mods. Not us. We can do nothing. I ain’t snitching by @ing anyone tho I ain’t about that life. At the end of the day I’m not rustled by it. I’m just like wow lol.

Yeah snitching should not even be necessary. Mods should be aware of what’s going on in a high volume thread like this.

24C51F14-0F4A-4472-B449-06123BBC35D0.png

You’re a joke bro
u really got a cricket phone????

Someone change the thread title to "Ryan Griffin and The Invisible Receipts vs JB section" since he seems to be garnering more attention than the shoes the thread was made for.

C'mon man, you been around long enough to know this is what drives the JB forum :lol:

It's always:

-Shoe announced
-Excitement/Disappointment
-Purchase proclaimations
-Irrelevant chatter/arguments
-Pics
-More irrelevant chatter/arguments
-RD/excitement and/or disappointment of copping or inability to cop / " oop me fam"
-Nonsensical trading of tracking stories
-Posting pics of the same said shoe everyone got
-Nonsensical nitpicking pics of inane detail/ " I'm returning these to NDC"
-Thread dies

Back
Top Bottom