Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I think he wants to sell his fake pairs with real receipts. He’s probably going to sell the authentic pairs through legit mediums and he’s trying to sell the fakes with receipts to NT and other person to person sales.

U tryna get reciepts on release date so uca sell ur product ...
Screenshot_2018-11-04-14-16-55.png

This dude trying to pull a fast one. He gonna be out in front of foot stores buying receipts

Since u wan play games ima let the world see da pics..u aint wan sell none cuz u got called out talkin bout u dont got no website dont make me post the whole convo ***** *** *****

Quit begging and go to the store and get some connects man. Don’t be mad because you begged me bro lol

Everyone knows you can’t sell fakes on PayPal without receipts man. Keep vouching for someone that clearly was begging to buy from me lol

I’m not going to sell on here regardless, I’ve never sold shoes on NT. Texas will be full of people that can’t cop from the store especially Houston so I don’t need NT to sell any shoes man lol.

Lol pure comedy. They’re making a million of these and there are numerous spots in Houston with these readily available.

You’re right what I stated was facts. First thing you’ve been right about all thread.

People ALWAYS miss in Houston. Theymade almost a million pairs of Space Jams but people in Houston still missed

Idk I won 4 pair of SJs lol There’s always old hood dudes that don’t know how to copp shoes (in any city) that’ll copp a pair from shady cats like you. Your market is dudes/people that don’t know any better. These will be everywhere and will be had.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom