Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Definitely crazy we are only a month out. Might only be 3 weeks if they do the early snkrs pass and reserves - and I’m assuming they will with as many pairs that are rumored.

Unbreakable is just as Ignorant as the rest of the millennial Youtubers about sneaker history. Dee is just latching onto others by clowning them to make himself look better. Too much negative energy and contradictions with him.

Aren’t you a millennial also?

DAMNNDEE SLANDER?

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 19
Legend Blue/ Colombia's as well. That leather quality NEEDS to be on everything.

This pic makes me not like the blue tint on the newer retros
You liked the legend blues? I think those are the worst holiday XI’s ever released right along with The CDP. Columbia’s are a sentimental favorite for me because i had the OG’s in junior high. I thought the legend blues were an abomination.

You liked the legend blues? I think those are the worst holiday XI’s ever released right along with The CDP. Columbia’s are a sentimental favorite for me because i had the OG’s in junior high. I thought the legend blues were an abomination.

I was referring to the IV's, not XI's. I would never touch the legend blue XIs. My Colombia's from 02 are just fine.

I was referring to the IV's, not XI's. I would never touch the legend blue XIs. My Colombia's from 02 are just fine.
Ahhhhh got it that makes sense lol. The Columbia’s and the Oreos were nice imo. Yeah my 01 Columbia’s are cool besides the yellowing. I’m hoping for a retro with the OG shape sooner than later.

I think the Columbia’s would benefit the most from this remastering of the patent height, original jumpman direction etc. At the end of the day it’s just a white shoe so the shape matters a lot.

I think the Columbia’s would benefit the most from this remastering of the patent height, original jumpman direction etc. At the end of the day it’s just a white shoe so the shape matters a lot.
I agree plus the Columbia’s never got a proper retro in my opinion. The 2001 pair didn’t have the Columbia tinted sole even though they were still a nice shoe and that other BS they dropped we won’t even talk about. I also want to see a playoff remaster. The OG version of that shoe was just so much better than every version since.

Playoffs

I agree plus the Columbia’s never got a proper retro in my opinion. The 2001 pair didn’t have the Columbia tinted sole even though they were still a nice shoe and that other BS they dropped we won’t even talk about. I also want to see a playoff remaster. The OG version of that shoe was just so much better than every version since.
yeah, theyre obviously releasing them in order. Playoffs are probably last of the 4. SJs 1st technically because of the early samples

Next christmas will be columbias unless they decide to just dump both next year on us releasing columbias in the spring and breds in dec

I can see bred 11s being something they might think is special and will save it for a landmark year like 2020. I think both pairs are the worst of the OG set. SJs and Concords are 'all i need'. After this Im pulling out

Last edited:
His pair is another pair that shows the correct OG high PL that was high toward the heel, and lower toward the Toe Box. Minor detail, but it makes the $220 feel more worth it.

While some Space Jams, WL82/96 pairs had this, most pairs I saw of those had high PL toward the toe that threw off the balance.
93D2B829-7984-4B22-BEB4-6D8DBD913B1C.png
606DD8E8-E04D-4BF6-8061-477808813DEA.png
63CEE1C5-9C12-4F74-9DCF-FACD8F33A0B4.jpeg
1824DDD5-E1BF-4114-A74D-062E6E55698F.png

Last edited:
This p
His pair is another pair that shows the correct OG high PL that was high toward the heel, and lower toward the Toe Box. Minor detail, but it makes the $220 feel more worth it.

While some Space Jams, WL82/96 pairs had this, most pairs I saw of those had high PL toward the toe that threw off the balance.
93D2B829-7984-4B22-BEB4-6D8DBD913B1C.png
606DD8E8-E04D-4BF6-8061-477808813DEA.png
63CEE1C5-9C12-4F74-9DCF-FACD8F33A0B4.jpeg
1824DDD5-E1BF-4114-A74D-062E6E55698F.png
Just goes to prove those that were posted a few pages back are 100% fake

Back
Top Bottom