Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Sounds about right. Man the way Dammn Dee be going in on him is hilarious :lol:

I wasn't referring to you but more so the comments I've seen in here for the past week or so.

I remember when people were BEGGING JB to release a white/navy 11. Since that sample with the JORDAN on the eyelets back in the day.

I have zero respect for Damn Dee. I’m not a fan of Unbreakable either, but Damn Dee is a disgrace to the sneaker culture. Sneaker culture shouldn’t have any bullies in it like that dude. Sneaker YouTube is about the SNEAKERS; yes there are many guys who are cool and their personalities are what help their following, but it’s about the shoes. Drama, trolling, and bullying just for the sake of it is stupid.

Last edited:
Yup. Typical YouTuber BS. He’s pretty uneducated when it comes to footwear and it’s history. They could make 10 million pairs...doesn’t change the fact that these are the goat to me for athletic footwear

He's been in to sneakers for five years.

I find it funny when he complains about a Jordan releasing so much, when he wasn't even in to sneakers for almost all of them. You weren't trying to get the last concord release.

Fineline1721
Patent leather seems to dip down more toward the toe like the OG.
3AAE3A1C-E27B-4FD0-BDF5-DA92C9A5D58F.png
1BB7D91D-9B25-466D-BABF-76150D948E5F.png
0897D0F9-1C9E-401F-8822-EAC8A4A79727.png
CB0F2E4E-7884-49FD-9FE3-A2C68990D40B.jpeg
2AAAC9E0-81CF-49C6-B0D8-0C74856FB9F7.jpeg
7321609F-DF7F-4CEE-ABA8-A47AA7D81C58.jpeg
3C928EE7-7F4C-477E-9239-E243BEFF8C60.jpeg
2F21B39F-A3F6-4B12-8E9B-DB0A54F8C108.jpeg

I figured they wouldn’t drop the concords with the same exact shape as the WL82 since they’re already really similar. The Platinum Tint shape came out really nice.

I figured they wouldn’t drop the concords with the same exact shape as the WL82 since they’re already really similar. The Platinum Tint shape came out really nice.
Does the platinum tint have the reverse jumpman? Couple pairs I saw didn’t so I’m confused are they only doing it for OG colorways or this was the first pair they started that with

Does the platinum tint have the reverse jumpman? Couple pairs I saw didn’t so I’m confused are they only doing it for OG colorways or this was the first pair they started that with
Real pairs have reversed jumpmans

Real pairs have reversed jumpmans
Maybe I worded it worded it wrong, I mean like how the left pair on the concords has it but now after checking, looks like platinum tints did NOT have that since every pair on the internet it’s normal including the featured image from Nike on here :lol:

Guess it starts with the concords

I have zero respect for Damn Dee. I’m not a fan of Unbreakable either, but Damn Dee is a disgrace to the sneaker culture. Sneaker culture shouldn’t have any bullies in it like that dude. Sneaker YouTube is about the SNEAKERS; yes there are many guys who are cool and their personalities are what help their following, but it’s about the shoes. Drama, trolling, and bullying just for the sake of it is stupid.

Nah he’s needed .... maybe not to the extent but a lot of these people once they have a platform feel like they can say and do whatever they want ..... so let dee do what he want cause this unbreakabke dummy be saying and doing the most

Nah he’s needed .... maybe not to the extent but a lot of these people once they have a platform feel like they can say and do whatever they want ..... so let dee do what he want cause this unbreakabke dummy be saying and doing the most
Unbreakable is just as Ignorant as the rest of the millennial Youtubers about sneaker history. Dee is just latching onto others by clowning them to make himself look better. Too much negative energy and contradictions with him.

Back
Top Bottom