Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Concords are the GOAT for me but these are a close second. Picked up my second pair of these for $220 shipped off GOAT....DS too....

8D424468-D682-4A6A-B7EF-78BA9FF15098.jpeg

352C7D60-103E-4239-89E1-B67443A3DD68.jpeg

B56FA5BF-F4CF-4A6A-ABCB-26430D17082C.jpeg

F99ABA1C-8CBC-4818-8956-BA661F615EA0.jpeg
Wow someone needed to make rent

for someone to sell a grail at that $, i'd have to assume this beauty is at the very bottom of his pecking order.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. The seller could've countered with $280 and would've gotten accepted. When you're in that frame of mind, you need to take care of emergencies first. Material things are fungible and can be replaced later.

I made a solid offer on these and he wouldn’t take it. I thought it was a great deal for him...

23mj88 23mj88

Damn man...

I'm sorry to hear that.

Some of those eBay sellers, won't budge for ****.

I honestly think most of em, just put **** up, just to brag, & boast that they have it, with NO real intention to sell.

It's happened to me in the past, too.

Last edited:
Are those DMP's on the last page still wearable? I would think that there would some sort of separation. They are at least 12 years old.
And I would think that the 6's from that pack would crumble if worn as well.

Are those DMP's on the last page still wearable? I would think that there would some sort of separation. They are at least 12 years old.
And I would think that the 6's from that pack would crumble if worn as well.

I only bought the 11 not the 6. They seam nice and firm. I’ll be busting them out soon. I know a few guys on IG like Hoopfr3sh that could do a full reglue if any issues so I’m not stressing.

He’s gonna complain about the high cut, wonder why the 45 is on there, and whine about the fact that everyone and their baby momma will have these during the entire video.

Yup. Typical YouTuber BS. He’s pretty uneducated when it comes to footwear and it’s history. They could make 10 million pairs...doesn’t change the fact that these are the goat to me for athletic footwear

Probably just gonna sell my once worn Win Like 82s. Love them, but they’ll never get wear now.

I don't get the Win Like 82 hate lately. They're still dope AF to me

Hate? I just said I love them :lol:

I just don’t want to keep shoes around I’ll never wear. Too much other **** to buy.

If I ever wear an 11, it’s gonna be Concords every time, once these drop.

Hate? I just said I love them :lol:

I just don’t want to keep shoes around I’ll never wear. Too much other **** to buy.

That’s why I resisted the temptation to buy that pair last year. Knew once these arrived the 82s would be wasted on me. Money I would’ve spent on those will go to one of my pairs of these next month.

He’s gonna complain about the high cut, wonder why the 45 is on there, and whine about the fact that everyone and their baby momma will have these during the entire video.

Sounds about right. Man the way Dammn Dee be going in on him is hilarious :lol:

Hate? I just said I love them

I wasn't referring to you but more so the comments I've seen in here for the past week or so.

I remember when people were BEGGING JB to release a white/navy 11. Since that sample with the JORDAN on the eyelets back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom