Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I wish unbreakable titts would stop complaining about these imaginary people complaining about the box. holy ****

My notes from the vid;

1. Looks like were finally getting actual leather back on the white part according to the creases

2. Im glad the 45 isnt stitched. Thats not how they were when they released and id prefer the 45 to fade anyway. Its a petty thing to complain about. A stitched 23 would be another story.

3. Nike clearly considers space jams an OG 11 indicated by the NA on the insole and the proper jumpman. Concords are the 2nd OG to release.

4. The shoe tree is making the toe box weird. Im fully expecting a flat/flush-ish toebox when its pulled out. which is awesome.

5. The mold/shape is impeccable. Its the OG all over again looks-wise... aside from the bluer sole. Everything is in its right place. Smaller jumpman, higher collar, slimmer toe, proper pl height, embedded laceloops/padded upper, NA insole, OG box, they actually put NA on the box!!!

Its been a long time since Ive had a proper version of my all time favorite shoe. The past attempts have left me jaded af.

The only remaining question mark is how sturdy they are/ how thicc is that white leather.

His pair is another pair that shows the correct OG high PL that was high toward the heel, and lower toward the Toe Box. Minor detail, but it makes the $220 feel more worth it.

While some Space Jams, WL82/96 pairs had this, most pairs I saw of those had high PL toward the toe that threw off the balance.
93D2B829-7984-4B22-BEB4-6D8DBD913B1C.png
606DD8E8-E04D-4BF6-8061-477808813DEA.png
63CEE1C5-9C12-4F74-9DCF-FACD8F33A0B4.jpeg
1824DDD5-E1BF-4114-A74D-062E6E55698F.png
srs question but does he even wear his shoes

honestly wondering

45 or 23 these will be copped asap. Ain't nobody going to examine these from the back when rocking. I'm a wear pants anyway with these so don't matter for me really. I just hope the Jumpman faces the same direction on both shoes unlike the 2011. That annoyed me the most and the trash leather.

Just watched the unbreakable kicks vid, must admit these are nice asf. I’m in for a pair or two. Everything looks on point. One of the biggest things for me wasn’t just the PL height. But the thickness of the patent leather. Anyone who owns or have owned OG’s or first retros can probably remember how thick the PL was compared to what we got on the modern releases, PL was paper thin. That has improved over the last few releases.

Back
Top Bottom