Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

53E9FF03-B3C8-49F8-8F61-68AB411CCA45.jpeg

1995 pair in a Catalog. I wonder if Nike has an og pair in their archive

Someone help me out, i was looking at my “16 Jams and last years midnight Navy release and noticed the jumpman was switched back the wrong way on the midnights. So they only switched the jumpman direction for the space jam release? It may sound like a dumb question but this has me baffled.

Someone help me out, i was looking at my “16 Jams and last years midnight Navy release and noticed the jumpman was switched back the wrong way on the midnights. So they only switched the jumpman direction for the space jam release? It may sound like a dumb question but this has me baffled.
The 2016 pe is a an original retro release. So they stayed true to the original by making the Jumpman facing the proper way. The upcoming Concord will match that also. The newer plus colorways will have the retros with the jumpman facing the left on both shoes.

THe suede cool grey had the og jumpman. So did a couple of the college JB display collections. JB just loves inconsistency

I saw that too but some people said it was photoshopped. I guess we will find out once we get proper photos.

I just chalked that up as JB treating the OG colorways with original treatment similar to the NA 1-6 as of late. They just decided to do that after the Grey suedes. When it comes to samples they always slap Nike Air things. Just to tease us.

I think 11s, 7s, and 9s should be mirrored shoes. Who knows if they’ll ever fix the 9.

I want someone from the brand whoever is responsible for making those dumb *** decisions that are completely unnecessary to address it. Explain why and what’s the thought process behind it.

What’s the excuse for flipping it on the 11

What about the 2 front eyelets on the 9

Last edited:
As far as I know the front two eyelets are back on them. Im working on getting them removed again for any upcoming releases though. All will be right with the 9 again here soon. Gentry's on the case. Im glad you liked what I did what I did with the eyelets, I dont know why they ever changed it back. We're gonna get you hooked up brother.

I think they brought Gentry back to save the retro+. 1s have been fine, but retro+ for 3,4,5,6 and 7 have been really bad for the last few years. Gentry destroyed OGs, but could design some retro+. 11s sell, but they need to be able to have GRs selling out too

Last edited:
I think they brought Gentry back to save the retro+. 1s have been fine, but retro+ for 3,4,5,6 and 7 have been really bad for the last few years. Gentry destroyed OGs, but could design some retro+. 11s sell, but they need to be able to have GRs selling out too
There have been some great retro + colorways as well. Both motorsport 4s, infrared and sport blue 3, the 6 lows, and a few others have been good. I'm that time, there has been some trash as well though.

There have been some great retro + colorways as well. Both motorsport 4s, infrared and sport blue 3, the 6 lows, and a few others have been good. I'm that time, there has been some trash as well though.
Those are just color variations of OGs. It worked kinda, but for next year people want cool classics like the laser 4 and the lightning 4.

In regard to 11s, with them dropping the Infrared 6 and Black Cement 4s in the same year, I wouldn’t be surprised if they brought the playoff and or Cool Grey 11 Back. If they do, I hope the CG doesn’t have the blue tint.

As long as they make a bazillion pairs. I'll be happy to get my three personals...

The 2016 pe is a an original retro release. So they stayed true to the original by making the Jumpman facing the proper way. The upcoming Concord will match that also. The newer plus colorways will have the retros with the jumpman facing the left on both shoes.
Thanks man, didn’t make any sense to me. JB needs to be more consistent.

PL cut is a tad shorter than the 2016 Jams and these Concords but the 2009 and CDP XIs were a joke with the PL. I don’t care about the direction the jumpman faces and the only jordan that gets me upset about changes is with the 1. I mean they didn’t change anything they freaking ADDED a jumpman where nothing was before
9EE0A1FC-D0DA-410B-9AAB-80046946A973.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom