Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That pair is not a retail pair. It’s fake

500x1000px-LL-551ad4ce_bill_ted_whoa.gif

There is another upcoming XI colorway coming out that is pretty cool. They are light grey nubuck with red accents, heel tab, and a clear sole.

My last post in this thread sums it up. The recent pics are nice. They give us an indication of what we got coming. Def worth being excited about..

I don't understand how people are praising ZSNEAKERHEAD in the Bio Biege Air Jordan 3 thread but now saying the pics in this thread are of fake shoes. Does that imply that the pics of the numerous shoes that he's posted are fake? Get out of here with that nonsense.

I don't understand how people are praising ZSNEAKERHEAD in the Bio Biege Air Jordan 3 thread but now saying the pics in this thread are of fake shoes. Does that imply that the pics of the numerous shoes that he's posted are fake? Get out of here with that nonsense.
Yes, yes he does show mad fakes

I miss the old sneaker YouTube days. Back when I was anticipating the 09 jams, there was Kixandthecity and Sneakernews 60 second reviews. There was sneakgeekz too, and he might have had fakes, but it was neither here nor there. They Showed you the shoes, told you the release date, and said whether there’d be a general release, or urban account only.

Now, there’s stupid ah skits, corny jokes, a bunch of fakes(shoes and people),bickering(DamnDee/UnbreakableKicks), sit/sell out channels, and a lot of extra stuff.I think part of what kills the anticipation is a million and one vids and “early looks”, but I guess things changed once YouTube became monetized

Now, I trust MJO23DAN, Weartesters, and a couple others who provide decent on feet/outfit options.
damn dee is a cornball I can’t watch that guy at all. TonyD2wild i don’t care for him either he doesn’t know what he’s talking about sometimes. Bull1trc he ok better than the other 2 I mentioned but I like rich mike, MJO23Dan , jumpmanbostic couple others that actually do good detailed videos and not bunch of playing around and not knowing the correct info for the shoe they doing video on

I watch MJO23DAN because he is the ONLY one who seems to have been buying sneakers for decades, so he can not only compare OGs, he can also give perspective on trends before hand. Same goes for Weartesters. I think comparisons not only help show what the shoe was before, it can help against the revisionism that occurs(11s always had low pl, Infrared was vred, 1s have always been mst populr, etc.). Complaints about og details being added keep rising with others not knowig these changes are what made the shoe great in the first place. Mike Rich is cool too. He’s himself, and reviews the shoes. Bull isn’t bad, but he knows no sneaker history; his vids are for those who want a simple review with some on feet. Sneaker reviews are supposed to help give an honest review of a shoe before you go out and buy it.

Everyone else who gets shoes directly from Jordan brand lies about quality, or adds in too much extra stuff no one cares about.I don’t watch the sit/sell out videos, i don’t watch heskicks since he became a hypebeast, I don’t watch sneakeraddict because he’s too obnoxious to me, i can’t watch damndee or unbreakable because they’re lame af.

people want miracles :lol:

look at da early shoes, and stop complaining..it serves a useful purpose until retail day comes.

Back
Top Bottom