Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

scoop wit them exclusive "early" joints y'all been posting
5I5s8.png

when you're this "early" you get the wrong packaging as seen in the video
5I5s8.png

Of course these are fake. It’s August.

u prolly shoulda stopped at 05 maaaybe 06

You know what, you’re right. 2001-06 possibly 2007. NT was a tight community and the sneaker culture was still on the low. The general forum was crackin; Celeb post was dope still. Wdywt/pick up post was poppin as usual.

I’m still confused how older prior 2010 members don’t like these. I feel like NT was the first place I came across the 45 pairs back in 2009

I’ll take it too but im still gonna point it out lol

Oh for sure! Point away but you know they’re gonna be copped lol. Me? I gotta have em regardless. Pairs will be had. I happily welcome the high pl cut, obviously. Kinda been co signing that for a while now but I understand it isn’t for everybody. I’m glad I can appreciate it tho, in my mind it looks like like the OGs looked. Can’t wait.

scoop wit them exclusive "early" joints y'all been posting
5I5s8.png

when you're this "early" you get the wrong packaging as seen in the video
5I5s8.png

Son looked legit heartbroken the second he saw that Win like 82 box :rofl:

Is Nike pulling the ultimate last minute troll and NOT putting the 25 on the side of those Orlando X’s?? If so, chaos. My 2 pairs of concords legit turns into 1 of each...

I miss the old sneaker YouTube days. Back when I was anticipating the 09 jams, there was Kixandthecity and Sneakernews 60 second reviews. There was sneakgeekz too, and he might have had fakes, but it was neither here nor there. They Showed you the shoes, told you the release date, and said whether there’d be a general release, or urban account only.

Now, there’s stupid ah skits, corny jokes, a bunch of fakes(shoes and people),bickering(DamnDee/UnbreakableKicks), sit/sell out channels, and a lot of extra stuff.I think part of what kills the anticipation is a million and one vids and “early looks”, but I guess things changed once YouTube became monetized

Now, I trust MJO23DAN, Weartesters, and a couple others who provide decent on feet/outfit options.

I miss the old sneaker YouTube days. Back when I was anticipating the 09 jams, there was Kixandthecity and Sneakernews 60 second reviews. There was sneakgeekz too, and he might have had fakes, but it was neither here nor there. They Showed you the shoes, told you the release date, and said whether there’d be a general release, or urban account only.

Now, there’s stupid ah skits, corny jokes, a bunch of fakes(shoes and people),bickering(DamnDee/UnbreakableKicks), sit/sell out channels, and a lot of extra stuff.I think part of what kills the anticipation is a million and one vids and “early looks”, but I guess things changed once YouTube became monetized

Now, I trust MJO23DAN, Weartesters, and a couple others who provide decent on feet/outfit options.

Does unbreakablekicks sell fakes? He sure seems to have a lot of pairs for sale weeks or even months before release

I miss the days where magazine pics/ads are all you had to judge from. Then,, the commercial promoting the shoe with MJ himself. Nowadays they all are looking at their shoes WAY too hard. Analyzing every pic and angle because of the fake bs out there. It was soo much simpler then.

Can't stand Unauthorized 208. Everything wrong with the "shoe game" rolled into one person. I've really been enjoying Nightwing and MJO23DANs videos together. That's at least two people I can watch without wanting to shoot myself in the face.

Back
Top Bottom