Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Why my body not ready for these joints like i was when i missed last release because of the hectic traffic... Im n houston...maybe bevause im just itchin for a remastered bred

Yikes! It's still holding up.. mine is terrible.

Wow.. I had no idea! Thanks. Just made an appointment. That'll hold me down until early next year.

Battery is basically about to give out and the memory is nonexistent (16 GB) but otherwise at least I can talk, text, and use the internet and apps.

Battery is basically about to give out and the memory is nonexistent (16 GB) but otherwise at least I can talk, text, and use the internet and apps.

You're a real one lol. I couldnt live like that. But then again I didnt have a phone until my 2nd year of college and they weren't as powerful as now. My RZR was epic at the time though.

Why my body not ready for these joints like i was when i missed last release because of the hectic traffic... Im n houston...maybe bevause im just itchin for a remastered bred

Some breds with this new tooling is what I’m waiting for too...I’m right at the point of tapping out of the game but that’s the pair I’m holding out for...

images.jpg

First time I saw this I instantly went to mom and showed her. She was not impressed. :lol:. She then told me there would be more shoes. But not at that price. So I got shot down hard.. Again.

Luckily that was my last year of trying. By the time the 12 was out I had a job and the rest is history for me..:nthat:

124.99 :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I showed my mom the penny foamposites in the eastbay and she hit me with the
E84DD2AD-6E24-4E37-B0E4-C5B3B2A3C511.gif

I was in college then. Thought the Foams were so ugly they were cool lol. I remember holding them in a store and going, $180. $180?! It was outrageous and unheard of. Couldn't even think of buying them back then even though I had a few hundred bucks. **** was bonkers.

I was in college then. Thought the Foams were so ugly they were cool lol. I remember holding them in a store and going, $180. $180?! It was outrageous and unheard of. Couldn't even think of buying them back then even though I had a few hundred bucks. **** was bonkers.

Yeah I was in 7th grade and penny was right up there with MJ for me at the time. You’re right 200 with tax was unheard of and out of the question. Heartbreaking cuz I knew there was no way lol

I was in grade 10. I remembered the internet just started back then. And there’s this website (cant remember if it’s Nike or a dedicated penny foamposite site) that have the shoes in various angles and I kept on goin to that site each nite to marvel at the design before bed time lol. Anybody know what I’m talking bout here?

I got the concord 11 for retail back then but had to pay resell for foamposite since there wasn’t any official release for it back then, I think I paid for almost twice of what I paid for concords, I paid bout $300 back then, but it was worth every penny as I wore the **** out of that shoes almost every single day lol. My aunts were pretty generous to me back then and I had a few of them. They always give me some money every time they visit so I had cash to burn lol. I also got the pearly white one and the black one later when they release it, but the blue ones was the real deal.

I was in grade 10. I remembered the internet just started back then. And there’s this website (cant remember if it’s Nike or a dedicated penny foamposite site) that have the shoes in various angles and I kept on goin to that site each nite to marvel at the design before bed time lol. Anybody know what I’m talking bout here?

I got the concord 11 for retail back then but had to pay resell for foamposite since there wasn’t any official release for it back then, I think I paid for almost twice of what I paid for concords, I paid bout $300 back then, but it was worth every penny as I wore the **** out of that shoes almost every single day lol. My aunts were pretty generous to me back then and I had a few of them. They always give me some money every time they visit so I had cash to burn lol. I also got the pearly white one and the black one later when they release it, but the blue ones was the real deal.

The site you’re referring to is nikepark. They also had images of the wear test samples on there.

50001466-8447-4814-BC93-318BF3F4DCD3.jpeg

I don’t remember that. If I can remember, they had sephia / vintage feeling to the design of the site. It seems legit though, not fan made.

How are yall dropping 200+ every week on shoes but can't upgrade your ancient phones? I mean... I'm rocking an S8 with a cracked screen right now, but I'm not about to upgrade yet because the crack isn't that bad and I'm still making pauments on it... but 5S, thats like what... 4-5 generations back? Could have got a contract upgrade on that dinosaur. Next go round I'm getting a Google Pixel if they are still relevant.

Priorities is different for everyone lol. I haven't spent money on shoes like that since HS, less worries then.

I'll get 2 for sure. I would be tempted on a 3rd if they are plentiful only because no one knows when another concord will drop with a 23. I suspect it will be a long long wait for that one.

Battery? The iPhone store is only charging $29 to replace your battery on a iPhone 6 and newer until December 2018

Shoutout to you for telling me about the battery. I went and mine happened to be swollen and they said it was a known issue. Ended up getting a brand new iPhone 7 for free. The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince you might wanna make a Genius Bar appointment and see what happens.. never know.

Sorry for my mini derail.. I just had to shout dude out. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom