Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’ll admit I don’t really care for unbreakable kicks’ videos mainly because his thumbnails on YT are of him holding the shoe up to the camera looking all dumb with his mouth open like a fish. Irks the hell out of me. On top of him not knowing what he’s talking about when he attempts to “review” shoes. It’s really hard to watch. That’s why I don’t lol.
I dont like being yelled at.

Been feeling this way for the longest.
Like cats want sneakers to be limited to feel some type of validation :smh:
I remember the last go around for these was the last time I stood in line for anything.

Here's a cool lil story...
I waited outside of Niketown Chicago for about 4 hours for these.....it was bricks! cold as hell! told myself never again.
Mind you I was out there for four hours or so but here's the best part.
I was relatively in the front end of the line and I see this small group of clowns come around with they're phones shooting videos clowning people standing in line talking slick.
It was none other than MJ's kids Jeffrey and Marcus Jordan on some straight h0e ishh with they're lil group.
Walk right past all of us, went in copped and came back out and dipped.
Like seriously y'all could've had these delivered at home by some JB rep but instead wanted to show out for whatever reason.

That was my Chamillionaire moment :lol:
He can show off all he wants he still got back into that car looking like scoop208

FAMLAY!

I’ll admit I don’t really care for unbreakable kicks’ videos mainly because his thumbnails on YT are of him holding the shoe up to the camera looking all dumb with his mouth open like a fish. Irks the hell out of me. On top of him not knowing what he’s talking about when he attempts to “review” shoes. It’s really hard to watch. That’s why I don’t lol.
Watch my videos on YouTube https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSLJVvMm_itInhL3StPOf0w

I hope my pair looks like this. I’ve seen many 16 jams and wl82 pairs that don’t have super high pl, that isn’t low either
B3C6636B-EF00-42B0-B223-C83A7E5A1475.jpeg

The toe on 2016 Jams and those 82/96 boo-boo’s are sexy. If this year’s concords are consistent with that shape which seems inevitable the chaos may be inevitable as well. I swear it’s just the damn 45 that’s stopping these from being perfect.

Threw my 2011s in the washer the other day and they look VNDS now. I'm still copping these, but they're definitely staying on ice for a few years.

Threw my 2011s in the washer the other day and they look VNDS now. I'm still copping these, but they're definitely staying on ice for a few years.

Word what cycle :nerd:? My 2011’s have been worn ~10 times but I have this light dirt stain on the mesh that irks me. Makes me not even want to wear them

I hope my pair looks like this. I’ve seen many 16 jams and wl82 pairs that don’t have super high pl, that isn’t low either
B3C6636B-EF00-42B0-B223-C83A7E5A1475.jpeg

Beautiful mold. Always loved the high cut PL. Can't stand the low cut.

would it be a bad idea to toss a pair of 2000s in the wash like that?

Done this many times with Air Max's and they always come out looking great. I imagine same results would happen with Concords. 2000 model could be a bit risky. Depends on often you've worn them. Letting sneakers sit not worn, doesn't result in glue staying in place. Have you tried other methods such a manual cleaning? Using liquid detergent on the mesh and Sole bleach will do well. There's countless videos out there with great instruction. Its def worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom