Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Here for the 15 talk I missed lol. I like specific colorways-the OG and the Flint and then White/Red and Blk/Silver Lows.. I think thats about it. I wore my OG retro 15s last year and my fit was fine. I think the shoe is easier to pull off now with fitted jeans being a thing. I think the 18s have a similar effect.

BUT 19s, 21s, 22s, and almost anything after 23 was God awful :sick::sick:. The 21s are actually not so bad but compared to all the rest, theyre not great at all. The 19 and 22... :sick:
Man to be honest after the AJ18 i got to look at a dam chart to know what's what. It was the dark ages

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised jb isn't running with the "banned" narrative for these this time around (not like they need anymore hype), considering these are the OG ones he was fined every game for wearing
Wrong thread bro

I only buy shoes once in a blue moon, and I am retail or bust for the most part. If I miss the release and want the shoe bad enough, then I buy it off GOAT. As far as the fakes are concerned, there are obviously various types of fakes. Some are closer to the "authorized" or "authentic" pairs than others. When I see the term "unauthorized" I think of the ones made in the same factory, by the same workers, and using the same materials as the authentic's. IMO, this is the same concept as my friend working at Domino's Pizza making a pizza to take home without his boss' permission. I would still consider it a Domino's Pizza. At the end of the day, they're shoes and I am not so emotionally invested in fake vs authentic because it does not affect my day to day life. Nike and Jordan Brand do not give a rat's *** about us, so why should I?
But they aren't made in the same factories. Literally are... not. They have their very own and we've seen them

The wool on your eyes has grown exponentially

www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/04/fake-air-jordan-sneaker-factory

Last edited:
I only buy shoes once in a blue moon, and I am retail or bust for the most part. If I miss the release and want the shoe bad enough, then I buy it off GOAT. As far as the fakes are concerned, there are obviously various types of fakes. Some are closer to the "authorized" or "authentic" pairs than others. When I see the term "unauthorized" I think of the ones made in the same factory, by the same workers, and using the same materials as the authentic's. IMO, this is the same concept as my friend working at Domino's Pizza making a pizza to take home without his boss' permission. I would still consider it a Domino's Pizza. At the end of the day, they're shoes and I am not so emotionally invested in fake vs authentic because it does not affect my day to day life. Nike and Jordan Brand do not give a rat's *** about us, so why should I?
Bruh

But they aren't made in the same factories. Literally are... not. They have their very own and we've seen them

The wool on your eyes has grown exponentially

A vast majority of fakes do not fall under the category of "unauthorized". I only consider the ones made in the same factory, by the same workers, and using the same materials as the authentic's to be "unauthorized". There are few that come out this way, but they do exist.

A vast majority of fakes do not fall under the category of "unauthorized". I only consider the ones made in the same factory, by the same workers, and using the same materials as the authentic's to be "unauthorized". There are few that come out this way, but they do exist.
Thats what you've grown to believe and it's wrong

You're telling me that security is so tight in that factory that it is impossible for a few workers making $20 a day to not manage to figure out a way?

Let's cut this off right now. NT has been down this road too many times before, always with the same result. First of all, discussion of fakes is against the site's rules. Second of all, if you find a source to buy these "after hours but basically legit-in-terms-of-the-actual-shoes" pairs you believe exist, have at it. But for all the nonsense we all spiral off into--myself included--around here every other day, shut this one down. Don't want to see this thread get closed. Thanks in advance man.

Let's cut this off right now. NT has been down this road too many times before, always with the same result. First of all, discussion of fakes is against the site's rules. Second of all, if you find a source to buy these "after hours but basically legit-in-terms of the actual shoes" you believe exist, have at it. But for all the nonsense we all spiral off into--myself included--around here every other day, shut this one down. Don't want to see this thread get closed. Thanks in advance man.
Nowhere did I ever say that I buy fakes or support fakes. I only imparted that such unauthorized shoes making it's way out of the factories contracted by Nike is an actual occurrence.

Last edited:
Nowhere did I ever say that I buy fakes or support fakes. I only imparted that such an unauthorized shoes making it's way out of the factories contracted by Nike is an actual occurrence.

That's fine but opening that can of worms again for the 1,000th time on NT about whether or not that is a real thing and actual occurrence has high potential to lead to a spiral discussion about the topic. Hell, there are things I want to say in response right now and I'm biting my tongue. Not arguing with you ... like I said, let's just all agree to drop it right now. Or start a new thread in the general forum or wherever it might be appropriate. This ain't the place, and more than one thread has been shutdown over the years when this subject rears its head. Again, thanks in advance dude.

This is not going to get the thread locked. Just relax.
He's overreacting. If he invested little Timmy's college fund in NKE and spent tens of thousands on Jordan's then I could see why. But this is a moot point and like I said a week or so ago, I'm probably not buying this shoe anyway.
Deuces

This is not going to get the thread locked. Just relax.

LOL I'm relaxed man. Posts, like texts/emails, can come off wrong because there's no way to put inflection into typed words. That said ... we've seen this before and been down this road before. No need to get this thread jammed up with another debate about what constitutes legit v fakes v "unauthorized." It may not get us locked up, but it sure as hell has mega derailment potential. Not saying another word on it. Just really hoping we don't go down THAT road again.

LOL I'm relaxed man. Posts, like texts/emails, can come off wrong because there's no way to put inflection into typed words. That said ... we've seen this before and been down this road before. No need to get this thread jammed up with another debate about what constitutes legit v fakes v "unauthorized." It may not get us locked up, but it sure as hell has mega derailment potential. Not saying another word on it. Just really hoping we don't go down THAT road again.

Considering the history of it in the 2011 thread people are bound to talk about it in this thread given the experiences of the people during that time and derailment happens in every thread; there is not way around it.

BS. If they are the same factory and workers, etc. how is it that they look so bad compared to the real thing? How is it they don’t look nearly as well put together as the real look-see early wear test samples JB occasionally has shown themselves?

They also don’t intentionally make awful looking pairs in multiple FSR and sneak them out of a factory to sell
I say they are fake through and through.

Last edited:
BS. If they are the same factory and workers, etc. how is it that they look so bad compared to the real thing? How is it they don’t look nearly as well put together as the real look-see early wear test samples JB occasionally has shown themselves?

They also don’t intentionally make awful looking pairs in multiple FSR and sneak them out of a factory to sell
I say they are fake through and through.
Exactly, dudes always over look that when tryin to prove their conspiracy theory :lol:

You'd have to be naive to (7 years later) not question the theory of unauthorized shoes coming from the same factory with same/authentic materials etc. Wasn't that theory derived from people trying to justify the fake Concords from 2011? I can't quite remember because once all that hit the fan, my response was to ignore anything that didn't come from a store on RD.

Now, if my memory is serving me correctly.. it wouldn't be too far fetched to see how the same people selling fakes would put out this story about "same factories, materials" etc. to get people to buy them anyway. And EVEN IF it WAS the same factory.. you don't think that 7 years later, they don't have their own? I don't typically chime in on this topic because your money isn't mine but it's a little wild to see some people not just take a moment to think about these things.

Been buying kicks way too long to just be yes man to everything I come across. (Truthfully, I don't know what the real story is, my point is if I don't.. I pretty much stick with RD retail stores).

Wait people actually believe “fakes” “unauthorized” sneakers actually come from the same factory as Nike? And that people sneak them out to sell?

Do people not see that Nike keeps track of their inventory and if hundred if not thousand of pairs missing will be a red flag within the factories?

Back
Top Bottom