Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

:stoneface:
My bet is on Bred 11 next year. I hope they do it so I can be done with the 11s for good.

Give me some proper breds so I can throw away my CDP pair and be done for good. I still regret passing on the 01 retro to get a pair of iversons at footlocker. I went back the next day to exchange and they were sold out :sick::stoneface:

:stoneface:

Give me some proper breds so I can throw away my CDP pair and be done for good. I still regret passing on the 01 retro to get a pair of iversons at footlocker. I went back the next day to exchange and they were sold out :sick::stoneface:
Damn bad move lol. They sat in certain stores for a while back in 01 I remember

Considering the history of it in the 2011 thread people are bound to talk about it in this thread given the experiences of the people during that time and derailment happens in every thread; there is not way around it.

And considering how annoyingly repetitive it was in that thread, it should serve as motivation not to start it up again in this one. That is all.

F6962174-76B2-4AC0-A51C-9511976FC4D9.jpeg
E40CFC8E-124C-47E0-AD9E-7F5BAAE0F098.jpeg

Miss my pair. Didn’t appreciate them at the time. I would prefer mesh though since it’s easier to clean. I would prefer the higher cut like the 2001 pair too.

Dying for CGs again.. had the 2001 and messed them up. Copped the 2011 and let them go bc of the PL height. Need them in this better mold next year. The only thing left is those and the Blk/Reds in OG form.

Dying for CGs again.. had the 2001 and messed them up. Copped the 2011 and let them go bc of the PL height. Need them in this better mold next year. The only thing left is those and the Blk/Reds in OG form.

Totally agree ... except I WANTTTTT those damn "OG" snakeskin lows.

I want another proper run of the mids...Blk/Red (even though I was so desperate for a newer pair of Blk/Red XI's, I copped an 01 pair off GOAT), CG....I don't recognize that last retro, it was trash imo, and Colombias, not no damn legend blue...that last retro was trash also...

I hate this generation of heads. They make one colorway you don’t like, then something is dead.

I hate this generation of heads. They make one colorway you don’t like, then something is dead.

The great sneaker culture from the past didn't transfer to these new heads. There's is huge gap between the OG heads and these so-called new ones; and age doesn't matter. My sneaker knowledge will always be there but I just don't have the time and energy to keep track of today's sneaker culture like i did 18 years ago. I feel like today's sneaker culture honestly forgot about the OG heads. I see plenty of people show boatin like they know about sneakers; while at the same time they never watched MJ play or Reggie Miller rock a pair of "Nike Air Barrage" on the court back in the days. the list goes on. Can't really teach em or tell tell their stories. All I know is that the rest of the OG's that's been on this ride have stories to tell about what pair of sneakers caught their eyes that led them into this culture; It's tradition. And now most of them don't have stories. Reselling has been the main focus for this new generation that's why. NT back in 2001 when i first signed up felt like family. Everyone knew that specific person. Good memories.

OG heads stick together...

I hate that people want shoes to be limited just want it feel special. No matter how you explain it to me, its immature and insecure at the root. Worry about yourself. People buy jordans every year and then dog them out in months. If you want to feel special and fantasize that 1 million other people dont have the same shoe as you, wait a year or two to break them out. Or, ask yourself why it even matters? Why go and do that if you like a shoe.

If its the chase that fuels you, fine, but maybe you need to find another brand or hobby since jordans and adidas arent really hard to get like that anymore.

He said he got into shoes in 2010 and said that was back in the day :rofl: . He said he wants one jordan 11 per year. Before that, Jordan 11 fans had to wait seven years after 2001 until the CDP 11s. In 2000 and 2001, yall got EVERY OG color and god tier retro+ all at once. fans waited over ten to get a proper bred retro 1. This new gen of buyers is spoiled.
And I cant get enough of the,"theyre releasing too many 1s" line. Since 2008, id bet theres been almost a hundred High 1s released.

As if Jordan brand would intentionally make less money to please him and the other snowflakes.

Last edited:
The great sneaker culture from the past didn't transfer to these new heads. There's is huge gap between the OG heads and these so-called new ones; and age doesn't matter. My sneaker knowledge will always be there but I just don't have the time and energy to keep track of today's sneaker culture like i did 18 years ago. I feel like today's sneaker culture honestly forgot about the OG heads. I see plenty of people show boatin like they know about sneakers; while at the same time they never watched MJ play or Reggie Miller rock a pair of "Nike Air Barrage" on the court back in the days. the list goes on. Can't really teach em or tell tell their stories. All I know is that the rest of the OG's that's been on this ride have stories to tell about what pair of sneakers caught their eyes that led them into this culture; It's tradition. And now most of them don't have stories. Reselling has been the main focus for this new generation that's why. NT back in 2001 when i first signed up felt like family. Everyone knew that specific person. Good memories.

OG heads stick together...
Im no OG; but having started getting into sneakers in 2006 compared to 2016 gives me a different perspective.

My bet is on Bred 11 next year. I hope they do it so I can be done with the 11s for good.

Exactly why I’m kept my Columbias . Don’t know why those get so much hate. I’ve worn them at least 5 times and I have zero yellowing. I’m gonna try to buy a ‘18 Concord box off somebody to put them in that lol

Exactly why I’m kept my Columbias . Don’t know why those get so much hate. I’ve worn them at least 5 times and I have zero yellowing. I’m gonna try to buy a ‘18 Concord box off somebody to put them in that lol

Never understood the hate for those either. Shape and PL aside, I don't see what was so terrible about them.

PL on my OG's turned a yellowish creme color over time, and I hardly ever wore them. Anyone else have that problem?

He said he got into shoes in 2010 and said that was back in the day. … This new gen of buyers is spoiled. … As if Jordan brand would intentionally make less money to please him and the other snowflakes.

LOL at 2010 being back in the day. Give me a break. Not a fan of this guy's videos after I happened to watch one the other day where he was supposed to be comparing last weekend's 13 release to the 2013 version. Dude had both shoes but proceeded to provide insightful observations like, "they have the black suede on the side," and "these two shoes are basically the same." I was like, gee, you don't say, the shoe is white with black and a little red on it, just like in 2013? Thanks for the side by side, I really learned a lot :rofl:

But he's certainly not the only sneakerhead out there who clearly has zero knowledge or understanding of business when he talks about only releasing one shoe per year and how too many colors have ruined the shoe, etc etc. A lot of supposedly hard-core shoe fans, based on their comments on this site and elsewhere, can't see anything from any perspective other than their own narrow view of reality. The actual reality doesn't work that way. The only time I actually get mad at releases of new colorways--and this does happen too often--is when they do something like what they're doing with these recent Penny 1 releases: dropping a boatload of stupid random colorways and not bothering to include a single OG colorway, even in limited-release form, as part of it--even when years have passed since an OG color was last released. But if Jordan wants to make a bunch of dopey new XI colorways, have at it as far as I care. As long as I can get the colors I DO want, it makes no difference to me.

Need these and Cool Grey, then I'm done With XI's. Still have my double up of black/red XI's deadstock, so I'll pass on those. Unless I sell those and get the higher cut.

I’ll admit I don’t really care for unbreakable kicks’ videos mainly because his thumbnails on YT are of him holding the shoe up to the camera looking all dumb with his mouth open like a fish. Irks the hell out of me. On top of him not knowing what he’s talking about when he attempts to “review” shoes. It’s really hard to watch. That’s why I don’t lol.

I hate that people want shoes to be limited just want it feel special. No matter how you explain it to me, its immature and insecure at the root. Worry about yourself. People buy jordans every year and then dog them out in months. If you want to feel special and fantasize that 1 million other people dont have the same shoe as you, wait a year or two to break them out. Or, ask yourself why it even matters? Why go and do that if you like a shoe.

If its the chase that fuels you, fine, but maybe you need to find another brand or hobby since jordans and adidas arent really hard to get like that anymore.

He said he got into shoes in 2010 and said that was back in the day :rofl: . He said he wants one jordan 11 per year. Before that, Jordan 11 fans had to wait seven years after 2001 until the CDP 11s. In 2000 and 2001, yall got EVERY OG color and god tier retro+ all at once. fans waited over ten to get a proper bred retro 1. This new gen of buyers is spoiled.
And I cant get enough of the,"theyre releasing too many 1s" line. Since 2008, id bet theres been almost a hundred High 1s released.

As if Jordan brand would intentionally make less money to please him and the other snowflakes.

Been feeling this way for the longest.
Like cats want sneakers to be limited to feel some type of validation :smh:
I remember the last go around for these was the last time I stood in line for anything.

Here's a cool lil story...
I waited outside of Niketown Chicago for about 4 hours for these.....it was bricks! cold as hell! told myself never again.
Mind you I was out there for four hours or so but here's the best part.
I was relatively in the front end of the line and I see this small group of clowns come around with they're phones shooting videos clowning people standing in line talking slick.
It was none other than MJ's kids Jeffrey and Marcus Jordan on some straight h0e ishh with they're lil group.
Walk right past all of us, went in copped and came back out and dipped.
Like seriously y'all could've had these delivered at home by some JB rep but instead wanted to show out for whatever reason.

That was my Chamillionaire moment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom