Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I find myself wanting to wear these a lot… 🤷‍♂️
Its that way in general with IEs for me, they just make an all around great wearable shoe.
Easy to keep up versatile look great feel nice etc.
Typically always have a "what the heck" IE pair sitting out just for quick runs and such. These are still DS but Cements have been heavy in rotation.
Still cant believe how damn good they did this run.

Its that way in general with IEs for me, they just make an all around great wearable shoe.
Easy to keep up versatile look great feel nice etc.
Typically always have a "what the heck" IE pair sitting out just for quick runs and such. These are still DS but Cements have been heavy in rotation.
Still cant believe how damn good they did this run.

This shoe is a Top 3 release of the year for me :nthat:

Nike can keep their hyped collabs
1640972144608.gif

After seeing a bunch at stores there’s def a toebox shape consistency issue with some of these.. That’s really the only issue with these I’ve noticed.

Yeah some are slimmer/lower and some are more bulky. Oh well, I’m not gonna even care for once. Overall they’re a hell of a retro compared to loads of stuff.
Totally agree. I think one very important thing many fail to realize is that this was a retro that JB coulda put crap into. We coulda got ****e materials, funky shape, etc. Fact is we got like an 8/10, which for JB, is impressive. My only gripe, and this applies to any XI, is that we don't get full length zoom. I know the OGs came with FL air, but JB could definitely give us zoom if they wanted. Other than that, I really don't have any complaints on these. In fact, every time I wear my pair and look down at them I'm impressed.

Totally agree. I think one very important thing many fail to realize is that this was a retro that JB coulda put crap into. We coulda got ****e materials, funky shape, etc. Fact is we got like an 8/10, which for JB, is impressive. My only gripe, and this applies to any XI, is that we don't get full length zoom. I know the OGs came with FL air, but JB could definitely give us zoom if they wanted. Other than that, I really don't have any complaints on these. In fact, every time I wear my pair and look down at them I'm impressed.
Definitely a shoe that many will regret not purchasing in years to come. A solid retro Without a doubt. I haven’t wore mines yet, but I’m definitely going too. They look dope with black socks too

Back
Top Bottom