Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

1637606703300.png

1637606744611.png

1637606719819.png

man that looks good,,heavy tape up them ankles

Good timing. I literally just solved the problem.

Turns out the WD40 method still works despite Nike changing the two little holes in the forefoot and heel of the strobel, where the holes are now filled in with a plastic overlay. I now think, upon closer inspection, that the “overlay” is actually a film right on top of the air bag.

So I stuck my WD40 straw directly onto the “holes” and gave a short burst. I could see the WD40 spread from under the strobel, not on top. I then I gave two quick hits to both the left and right sides of the strobel in the forefoot and heel areas. Shook the shoes, let them air out for 45 min. Relaced them, put them on … squeaking GONE.

I had thought it was the insoles squeaking but turns out it was indeed coming from the actual midsoles.

I am ECSTATIC right now 🤣💥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thanx for the info G.

Just sprayed my joints with WD40 too. Letting them air out for a little. Hope all goes well cause mines squeak loud as hell when I walking in the quiet office at my job.:rofl:

Yea the WD40 actually worked. Confirmed. 👍💯
Did anyone think I was lying? LOL
Glad you gave it a go. You really don't need to use much WD40 at all. Mine have remained squeak-free since I did it the first time, however many weeks ago that was. That said, for the upcoming pairs that I am going to need to fix the same problem, I'm going to get some of the graphite dry lube someone else in here recommended and see how that does.

Thanx for the info G.

Just sprayed my joints with WD40 too. Letting them air out for a little. Hope all goes well cause mines squeak loud as hell when I walking in the quiet office at my job.:rofl:
[/Q

I feel you, gotta tip toe around the office when the Js squeak, so annoying.

Been preaching the wd40 method on here for years! I’ve been laughed at until ppl finally tried it for themselves. I’ve mentioned it 2-3 times in this thread.

works on anything that has the tiny holes for the air bag. Great fix!

Back
Top Bottom